• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Reeds For Turbo M7

M

mtn mike on boost

Nov 26, 2007
Woodinville,WA
just blew the reeds in my m7t, aero charger at only 10 lbs. what are my options for the money. i have heard i can stack stock petals, the m1000 petals are stronger, or custom reeds for turbos. dont want to blow a bunch of cash, but getting them in and out sucks, dont want to be doing it any more often than nescessary.

S
Nov 26, 2007
I have a set of brand new take out reed assemblies for the 700 setting on the shelf. I bought these when I had my turbo for a spare set. No longer need them. Shoot me an offer on them and I will drop them in the mail to you tomorrow if interested.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
We have turbo reeds available that Tony Doukas Racing makes and they are awesome! I also have a bunch of take off stock reeds. The TDR Reeds are specially designed for turbo applications and are the way to go. They are not cheap, but I believe in paying double and fixing it half as often.

W

wildchild

Jul 4, 2001
lumby
I thought the TDR reeds were more than fair in price.

The turbo reeds I got from TDR were only 93.00 and that was enough to do 3 cages.

Last edited:

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I agree with you Wildchild, it just varies from person to person. To some $25.00 is too much, but these are high quality reeds that last under boost.

Premium Features