• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber turbo

Yaeger34

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
St cloud mn
That sucks to hear man. I had a great customer service experience with them from purchase to pick up to install questions. In fact its pretty rare the quality of customer service I experienced. Also the turbo runs great so I am going to assume you will love it.

snoballssnoglory

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2008
Bummer friend.
Not my experience at all!
Was always very successful with the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LongHorn XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Illinois
Yeah, I'd hate to say it, but I'm still waiting for 4 return phone calls from 10 months ago. Would I buy a Silber Turbo again? YES I would in a second. But I'd change a few things on what/how I bought it. I know a bit more now about turbos.

I have a new set of weights that I have no use for. It's hard to ride the same clutching from 1000' to 10,000.

Last edited:

snowracer21

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2012

Quite the opposite.

First call, the tech answered right away and told me what I needed to know.

Second call, I called Justin, went to voice mail..not 5 minutes later, he returned my call.

I know Justin is a busy guy (as is any business owner), but he was extremely helpful, and he told me to not hesitate to call him for any question I may have.

LongHorn XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Illinois
Quite the opposite.

First call, the tech answered right away and told me what I needed to know.

Second call, I called Justin, went to voice mail..not 5 minutes later, he returned my call.

I know Justin is a busy guy (as is any business owner), but he was extremely helpful, and he told me to not hesitate to call him for any question I may have.

Yeah, I should have gone directly through Justin as well. I did call and talk to him a couple of times, he's a great guy.

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
got mine strait from sliber 1 phone call dropped the CC# and it was shipped to North pole Alaska and at my house in 5 or 6 days!!! called once more for a question on the low elevation ap. on weights and got a honest answer and was happy with the whole experience! I would not hesitate to do business with them again!!.....on a side note the whole setup runs flawless!

Snowman.PRO.

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2015
MN
I've emailed Justin once. And the kit I have was on the sled I bought used. I'd say that was a good experience. I've given him $0 business.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
does anyone else think that silber turbo customer service sucks balls? did you order from silber and feel like you get the run around from them?

I ordered back in the middle of September and have emailed 4 times with various questions after I ordered my kit. back then it just said $500 down no price on what it full cost was. I have only received 2 emails back. the last email I received 3 weeks ago said my kit would be ready to ship in a week. so I waited 2 week and called and the customer service. customer service said it will be ready to ship next week. that they where waiting on custom exshust.
now that time has passed and no idea of when it might.

what I have learned from this is that you do not buy from the manufacturer. best to buy from a vendor that has it in stock. I could of bought a new setup 2 months ago for what looks like the same price that has it in stock and still does.

I will give a honest review of the kit when I actually get to use it. I am sure I will be happy with it but the purchase and the customer service part just sucks.

riding 2015 pro rmk 800 ordered the premium kit.

Hey man - I sent you a PM over a week ago being I help out with Silber. My number is also listed on the website. Please reach out!

A
Nov 20, 2010
Everett Wa
Hey man - I sent you a PM over a week ago being I help out with Silber. My number is also listed on the website. Please reach out!
sorry I have been sick damn body flue been going around.
I called Justin yesterday and he said it will be another week. I have been told already twice it would be another week so i will see how the 3rd time works.
already started looking for a back up plan.

I just wish silber turbo would send a email stating what the hold ups are with some of there kits that people ordered. so us the customer can make an informed decision insted of just stringing me along.

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
sorry I have been sick damn body flue been going around.
I called Justin yesterday and he said it will be another week. I have been told already twice it would be another week so i will see how the 3rd time works.
already started looking for a back up plan.

I just wish silber turbo would send a email stating what the hold ups are with some of there kits that people ordered. so us the customer can make an informed decision insted of just stringing me along.

We are actively working on this problem. It is frustrating, I know first hand! We do our best to forecast demand in the summer months, but frankly, sometimes we miss. We are pushing our vendors as hard as we can, and we are going to deliver.

In the future, we'll do a better job having backups for these tricky-to-come by parts. We will also do a better job forecasting demand.

Apologies from the team. Please don't hesitate to reach out.

J

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
the winter is a hard time to buy sled parts/mods do to the I NEED IT NOW! demand. I often wait for stock wear items from Polaris dealers! I've found if you can, get your winter parts in the summer and get the summer parts in the winter you nil to never half to wait! I know it does not help the situation your in but it might in the future.... but I bet a dozen donuts JJ's got you covered on this one! :D arpedde its worth the wait and yes mid September is when the snow bug starts to bit us all and we all start puling the trigger on what we have had our eye on all summer long!

cdebodt44

Lifetime Membership
Apr 3, 2016
Called Silber the other day in regards to my kit. He said there is 75 or so shipping out this coming week. Pretty pumped to join the boost club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
arpedde, Sorry to hear that you not having a good experience.

Myself as AKFullThrottle- have in our signatures we are Silber dealers.
We all have good commuication to Silber dealers in our surrounding area- and as a FYI might have possibly been able to call others that have them in stock.. that's what we dealers are here for.

It takes the pressure off Justin and his employees- as we pre-order early- but run out quickly also, from locals buying..

Last edited:

XC500mod

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2013
can you guys give an estimate of how many silber turbos will be sold this year?

Premium Features