• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Does anyone run MTNK's mapping on a silber Pro

T
Apr 17, 2010
I was told by bullydog that mtnk turbos has a map for people to run on their silber bullydog turbod pros. They said it clears up the initial stumble that the silber mapping has when your on and off throttle. My sled rarely does this but im more curious if there is anyone who is running this map.......

Thank you!

snosfun

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
N of Great Falls, MT
I would imagine Silber will have an update map for next season on the axys.???? Maybe???
They did have updates on the pro kits.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

kgra

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
British Columbia
Yes I had Shawn at Mtntk put his mapping on both my Silber Turbos in 14 and 15 and they worked very good no blubber at all

Good news!
Do you knoe what version of silber map were you running with issues?
How much boost and what elevation are you running with mtntk tune?
Thanks

C

Ckale

Nov 20, 2011
Buena Vista, CO
Also looking into doing this, to fix the high-elevation bog issues with the Silber map. After speaking with Shawn lately at Mtntk it sounds that his mapping has fixed those who are having these issues. If anyone else could chime in on their experience it would be helpful.

R

roni87

Feb 11, 2011
I Falls, MN
Mapping

Slapped on my old boondocker box from when my sled was rinning a Rktek kit this week. Added 10% fuel to most rpm ranges 5500 and up. I believe 12-13 at 8500...finally runs good. Can get off and on throttle without a bog or complete stall out that kills momentum.
Piggy back controller is what I need to run. Way too lean on silber map.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Slapped on my old boondocker box from when my sled was rinning a Rktek kit this week. Added 10% fuel to most rpm ranges 5500 and up. I believe 12-13 at 8500...finally runs good. Can get off and on throttle without a bog or complete stall out that kills momentum.
Piggy back controller is what I need to run. Way too lean on silber map.

What elevation is this at? And internal or external waste gate??

What year sled? Stock motor?

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
i'm confused are you saying that the silber map is way too lean in general in that rpm range

or that in your application it's too lean in that range ?

R

roni87

Feb 11, 2011
I Falls, MN
Sled

In my application I've found its too lean...but I was experiencing the same problems last April in revy with stock pistons and stock reeds.

Sled now.
Ssi top end with spacer.
Vforce 3r reeds ftom axis
Boondocker turbo intake.
3 or 4 gal 100ll
150-310 primary spring
73g rooster weights
120-200 sec spring
48-44f helix
Boonie piggyback box...for na sled, no boost or aux controls
Also 4000 miles on bottom end.

I'm not here to bash silber. Just want everyone to get there sled running like it should.

C

Ckale

Nov 20, 2011
Buena Vista, CO
In my case sled (2015 pro 155) is all stock except for 2015 Silber kit, with the latest map, clutching setup per Silber's instructions. Sled is virtually new, have checked/cleaned exhaust valves, clutches, reeds, etc. It is the external kit, have used the 7lb spring as well as the 5lb spring with the same results.

This three describes the problem well:
http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405880&highlight=2015+silber+bog

Premium Features