• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BCA Link Radio's +FREE Gift

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
10/2-10/4 Any BCA Link Radio Purchase, whether that be a single unit or multiple will receive a FREE Gift from BlownMotor.com! These have been absolutely consumed by the snowmobile crowd and produced many rave reviews. Take a look, and enjoy!

Get 'em Here! BCA Link!

N

nfinit100

Oct 1, 2015
Northern CO
definitely some of the best radios we have used. I highly recommend them. Ours didn't come with a free gift though...:face-icon-small-fro

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
I have drawers of radios bought over the years, trying everything from ear buds and speakers in the helmets without ever finding a good, easy to use formula.
These radios are by far the best set-up I've ever found.
They just flat work.
Admittedly, they are a bit spendy but I'm sure I've paid ten times the cost on radios that were garbage.
Props to BCA for the Link.

I didn't get a free gift either though BCA although I bought these two years ago when they first came out.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Just ordered one myself.

We run the Garmin Rino's but I've been getting tired of constantly pulling the Rino out of my handlebar bag to talk. I think the BCA Link, paired with the Rino will make a great combination. GPS tracking and the ability to talk with ease!!!

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Thanks guys! Processing all the orders today and tomorrow! As noted, these seem to just work, and that is why they have been successful with the sled community. NFinit when did you order, and did you order from us?

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
Just ordered one myself.

We run the Garmin Rino's but I've been getting tired of constantly pulling the Rino out of my handlebar bag to talk. I think the BCA Link, paired with the Rino will make a great combination. GPS tracking and the ability to talk with ease!!!

Duffy says he has proven that a hand full of the Rhino's cause beacon interference, just like a cell phone. he has also tested the Link radio and it affected a beacon's range by 3 feet or less.

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah
What's the "free gift"? Did I miss the description somewhere? (Probably) Useful or worthless? Props to the BCA Link though, awesome radio system.

sledboy82

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2008
Fargo, ND
Do these has the same frequency as walkie talkie?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Premium Features