• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bad time to ask this question?

V
Apr 10, 2008
Enderby B.C.
After seeing the viper comparison with weight...lol

I am thinking about making a deal for a 06 Turbo Apex w/ the 270 MCXpress. It has a light weight skid, two sets of skis, olins on the front. Not sure about any other mods, other than lite seat.

Those of you that had one, are they any good.....will I be happy with it?

I can leave my yard to go up the mountain, so having a reliable turn-key sled would be great.
I am also not a tree or ravene rider...lol

I'd appreciate any comments... Thank you.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I've had 5 apex's now with the mcx kit and would get another one if I didnt' just snow check a viper. yes, they are heavy, but the reliable turn key power is awesome and the sound is even better. How many dollars you looking to spend on that unit. between 7-10 g is what you should be able to get a pretty decked out apex for. fantastic sled.

V
Apr 10, 2008
Enderby B.C.
I've had 5 apex's now with the mcx kit and would get another one if I didnt' just snow check a viper. yes, they are heavy, but the reliable turn key power is awesome and the sound is even better. How many dollars you looking to spend on that unit. between 7-10 g is what you should be able to get a pretty decked out apex for. fantastic sled.

I should be able to get it for about $4500, although I am concerned how much more I can sell it for next winter if its not suitable.

Premium Features