• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Pro-Lite pictures?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I like the new boards but I bet they need screws. Those extrusions painted are going to be slippery. I don't even like the plastic traction pieces that now come with the airframes. When I test rode the Prolite last year in WA I was slipping on the boards badly. Our wet snow clogs up those plastic pieces pretty quick. One of the best parts about the airframes is the traction when you are standing on the outside of the rail. Can you get the BDX boards with a step over bar?

mountain_tamer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Rimbey, Alberta
I would say the picture was snapped as they were putting them on. Probably dont have all the rivets in just enough to hold them on so a picture could be taken

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
How does the green/white keep showing up with white skis? Are there any pics with the side panels off? Drooling over the green/white one so glad I ordered it.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I'm guessing that it is actually coming with white skis. Looks like they put a white console on it over the gas tank too. Mine is going to get green powder pros right away, green side panels instead of the white, green front bumbper, and hopefully I can get them to keep the black console on it. a-arms, boards, and graphics will still be white. I might have a set of white skis in the swapmeet when I get it.

For the guys that saw them at haydays, do the graphics on the green sled match the body panels and tunnel pretty well? Looks like a slightly different shade of green in all the pictures I have seen so far.

Last edited:
R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Looking at the picture, the boards don't look tight to the tunnel, are the boards installed properly?

I asked about that and was told they were going to modify the welding jigs and that would fix the issue... They finished putting the sleds together 1am Saturday so the fit and finish on them weren't the best.

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
153 - $17,699
162 - $17,999

One year warranty on entire sled.

Jeff

BDX

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
no step over bar

if you want a step over bar I have some of last year's that we are blowing them out for 350. we took the step over off due to the fact that people we getting there foot caught in them.

I like the new boards but I bet they need screws. Those extrusions painted are going to be slippery. I don't even like the plastic traction pieces that now come with the airframes. When I test rode the Prolite last year in WA I was slipping on the boards badly. Our wet snow clogs up those plastic pieces pretty quick. One of the best parts about the airframes is the traction when you are standing on the outside of the rail. Can you get the BDX boards with a step over bar?

A note on boards they we pre production and there were some adjustments needed like there was a slight bow in the part that goes by the tunnel. some other things will change like the Orange and black sled won't have white on it.

not sure about the green sled of it will have a white or black tank cover I think it will be black unless you like the white.

A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
Are you sure about the white going away? That would be great if its true, I was going to paint the a-arms black, lol
if you want a step over bar I have some of last year's that we are blowing them out for 350. we took the step over off due to the fact that people we getting there foot caught in them.

A note on boards they we pre production and there were some adjustments needed like there was a slight bow in the part that goes by the tunnel. some other things will change like the Orange and black sled won't have white on it.

not sure about the green sled of it will have a white or black tank cover I think it will be black unless you like the white.

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
Headlight question. As most of my riding is in Michigan's U.P. does the headlight have just one position? Or is it wired to the switch that controls the original headlight that has been deleted? Don't care if there's no dim/bright but just don't want to blind peeps coming at me, you never know where the fish cops are at.

Premium Features