• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Moving to Colorado in 3 weeks

P
Nov 21, 2007
Colorado
Hey guys,

I recently I got an internship for the summer. I am arriving to Denver from Northwest Iowa May 13th and will be there until late August. I will be selling life insurance, long-term care, and disability insurance for Northwestern Mutual in Broomfield, Colorado (15 miles northwest of Denver). I am very excited and looking forward to it. But with all the excitement comes some nerves. They would like me to have a list of 200 names of potential clients I can call on while there for the summer and with me being an Iowa boy I am far from knowing 200 in the Denver area. I currently have 13 names, so I am asking the SNOWEST family for some help! If you wouldn't mind giving me some names and numbers of family members or friends who live in the Colorado area that would be awesome and greatly appreciated! Even if they already have insurance and are happy with their current provider I could still call them to see if they know of anyone who needs it and to keep me busy. Please PM me, I really need some help and if you could take a few minutes I would REALLY appreciate it!

:usa2:
Thanks everyone!
Tony

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
What kind of insurance do you sell? I might need auto insurance. Actually doing my annual shopping now.

I also sell cars (GMC/BUICK and Honda) for a living. Once in a while I'll have a customer that doesn't have a car and therefor no insurance. State law says they need insurance before they leave the lot. Might need someone I can call to get them set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features