• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber disappointment

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
J

jeepin270

Aug 27, 2009
Maine
To stop the hyjacking of other peoples threads, I would like to start a place for people to voice there opinions of silbers service. I know there is plenty of happy custermers. There is dissatisfied people as well. People need to know that he hasn't always stood behind his product and he has giving up on helping his custermers. When I bought my kit from him I got most of the information about him on here. If there was a thread like this one, I would've thought twice about purchasing his kit.

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Why would you start a thread like this when you do not even own a kit...

Here is a quote from you:
BTW I don't have a Silber turbo... I have a Garrett turbo.. I do still have some Silber junk that I will be getting rid of this off season. How about I just package it up and mail it to u, u seem to like garbage so I will just give it to u.

J

jeepin270

Aug 27, 2009
Maine
I bought a Silber turbo kit... I still have his garratt turbo, fpr, dobeck controller and exhaust pipe. I tried to get updated parts like a new airbox, turbo water lines and other upgrades. Silber refused to sell me any updates.. I was forced to go another route to replace my airbox.

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
He's been good to me. And I've definitely called him a lot. Silber dealers are also another resource that have been very helpful to me.

2XM3

Premium Member
Oct 6, 2008
Bitteroot valley,MT
well everybody has there own opinion but as far as my dealing's on kits with Silber, FLAWLESS service, always returns my calls...will overnight stuff if I need it or drop ship from his vendors if need be. Just a good company to deal with....:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

The endless bashing is getting really old btw....

J

jsandgren10

Jan 17, 2008
Northern California
Silber has been great to me. Always calls me back, emails me back for ant questions I have.

Has gone over controller settings with me, since my box isn't working right he said he will get me another one going.

Great guy to deal with, and his dealers are just as good. Boston helped me with a few questions, hooked me up with a clean controller location, etc.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
maybe your just an butthole and silber is to nice to tell you to F off.

That may have something to do with it. Sometimes when it becomes clear that nothing you do will make a guy happy you just move on. After all he did replace Silbers parts with the competitors :face-icon-small-hap

"Butthole" is not used nearly enough on SW, Thanks Polzin:usa2:

Last edited:

Liv4turbo

Lifetime Membership
Jan 2, 2011
Milton-Freewater OR
Hay butthole:baby: AKA Jeepin270 go find a cliff and throw yourself off it take your computer with you. You will not get any support from anyone on this thread

:ban:ButtHole:rip:

J

jeepin270

Aug 27, 2009
Maine
Cheerleaders

Glad to see u all have your pompon's on. Point is... How many boondocker customers are denied the option to buy updated parts. I am a butthole,when I pay $4000 for something that didn't work at the time. If I would've got the product that I was being sold, I wouldn't have bitotched him out.

Last edited:
J

jeepin270

Aug 27, 2009
Maine
I will no longer have anything to say about Silber on anyone's threads. I'M apologize to all the people's threads that I posted on and caused a up roar.

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
I've called Silber 10 times in the last 2 months. I wanted to buy a couple minor replacement parts and ask a few questions. I left 4 messages and also sent 2 emails. I have gotten no reply back. :shrug: I guess good thing it wasn't important.

Overall I'm a happy customer. But I'm starting to lean towards the idea that I need to put a boost-it kit and different turbo on the sled in the off season. The sled runs decent, I think those upgrades would make it perfect.

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
Glad to see u all have your pompon's on. Point is... How many boondocker custermers are denied the option to buy updated parts. I am a butthole,when I pay $4000 for something that didn't work at the time. If I would've got the product that I was being sold, I wouldn't have bitotched him out.

Just like any business, im sure he reserves the right to deny service to anyone he see's fit. You bad-mouthing him on the internet may have done it.

Im not saying your wrong or right, just saying what i see from a third person view.

And for the record, 95% of peoples feedback for Silber is positive, there are a few that are unhappy, but sometimes you cant please everyone.

Gracefull

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
"Butthole"
"Butthole"
"Butthole"
"Butthole"
"Butthole"
"Butthole"
"Butthole"

LMFAO! Silber has been good to deal with so far, other than one message i left him with no callback.... I don't think his kit is perfect. but i haven't seen/ridden one that is yet. For the price i think he puts out a hell of a kit.

BUT its just like Truck dealerships, one guy gets'TopNotch' service from "xyz dealership" but the other gets 'shafted' from the same dealership.....

Find someone YOU like and deal with them.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
I've called Silber 10 times in the last 2 months. I wanted to buy a couple minor replacement parts and ask a few questions. I left 4 messages and also sent 2 emails. I have gotten no reply back. :shrug: I guess good thing it wasn't important.

Overall I'm a happy customer. But I'm starting to lean towards the idea that I need to put a boost-it kit and different turbo on the sled in the off season. The sled runs decent, I think those upgrades would make it perfect.

PM or Call me, I probably have what you need.

Premium Features