• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's Polaris's big Surpise in the "Meltaway"?

ridgelinerunner

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2008
polaris

looks like a rush with retro graphics on it. did they even sell any of those ugly things?

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Rush chassis.

the rush was black, this thing is red.

Terrain domination control. Still the Rush chassis no matter the color, black or red. :face-icon-small-dis

U own no one, haha. :face-icon-small-sho :face-icon-small-con

H
Oct 8, 2008
Did that thing break down on the lake in a snow storm?(lol) Mabey the owner will leave it their untill the ice melts and collect insurance.:fish2:

E
Jan 18, 2008
St. Paul, AB
OMG, look close, I think I spy a new kill switch, the one part of the sled that has always worked well and they have to go and change it, must be new engineers, typical if it works, make it so complicated that it doesnt anymore.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Terrain domination control. Still the Rush chassis no matter the color, black or red. :face-icon-small-dis

U own no one, haha. :face-icon-small-sho :face-icon-small-con

Still not the same sled :face-icon-small-dis

J
Mar 19, 2008
I was told today, and i don't have any proof that it's true, that the RMK will use the rush front end and RMK tunnel in the rear with coilovers all around. It will be ALOT lighter, like 30 lbs. And will have a different fuel injection system. Also was told that there will be a 155" assault.

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
Ah...I think I know what's coming. I heard a rumor that people who where into racing should wait until 2011 to buy a new poo racer, this might be the reply to the Arctic 600 RR....?

C

crankshaft

Dec 1, 2008
Semi-Picture hack

If you turn you time a head on your computer you can see the next picture.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
If it's

A.) a short track
B.) powered by the current 800

It's a disappointment:face-icon-small-dis

IMO they need to forget all their "upcoming" stuff and fix their current customers stuff or they will regret it. I hate to apply the old SKi-Doo nickame to Polaris, but I think the old joke "Bring Rings and Pistons" now applies more to Polaris than to any other:(

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
If you turn you time a head on your computer you can see the next picture.

I figured this was a joke..........But it was not!

So this trick gets us this;
NewRush.jpg

Which looks a lot like this;
120736.jpg

Which would mean that on Feb 12th we get this;
120737.jpg

Premium Features