• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SPS Auto kit

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
Looking for a kit for my wife's D7. I saw them at the show and I was suprised how cheap they are I have been around their Aero kit but not the 2860 kit. Anyone run one or compare it to the BD kit? Let me know. Thanks

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
rode with a couple sps turbo's in mccall last year and wasnt overlly impressed, but every sled has its bad days and they say they cant make theirs work in mccall, but i love my BD kit, it has rocked from day one and gave me 3300 trouble free miles last year at boost levels from 10-15lbs

S
Nov 28, 2007
Utah
I'm getting a sps kit installed this week! :) Hopefully it should rock, I rode one a little bit last year on a D8 155 and it was great, I will report back when after I get a few rides on it.

S
Dec 4, 2007
Check out Mountain Mod Mania video and watch Q-dog ride the SPS 700 Automotive Kit. It runs real well and beats some other turbos. The SPS kit is priced very competitively. We have been running the kit for 3 years now and had very good success. You can look at us on youtube also; keyword SPS Racing.

M
Nov 29, 2007
preston id
aero kit on 09 rmk 7

have friend with ur kit on running the aero 53 running around 9-10 # we want to turn it up to 10-12 whr do we buy the springs? thanks

I heard about the Mcall ride up there and heard it was just a bunch of lake racing and no hill climbs. Clutching plays a big roll into that. I would use two diffrent set ups lake racing vs. climbing. I wasnt there but my SPS 700 sled runs awesome and has put a beating on alot of sleds with more CC's also. There materials they use are by far better then most with them using Stainless steel.

Premium Features