• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rick Larson Townhall Meeting

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
Anyone else planning to go too Larsons townhall meeting at the Everett Station at 5:00 Wednesday. Instructions have allready been sent out to the supporters and union reps to show up at 3:30 to be sure and get all the goods seats.Swampy:D:D

D

DOO DAWG

Dec 9, 2007
Arlington Wa. USA
Union Rep's and Business managers, agents yes! But not ALL members are sheeple. Got an Email from the AFL CIO (in junk) about right wing thugs in Everett this morning. Never bothered to read it. Kill this and Cap and trade! but we know how Larsen listens.....He DOESN'T

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
So you gonna join us right wing thug? Swampy:D

Union Rep's and Business managers, agents yes! But not ALL members are sheeple. Got an Email from the AFL CIO (in junk) about right wing thugs in Everett this morning. Never bothered to read it. Kill this and Cap and trade! but we know how Larsen listens.....He DOESN'T

liberalism.jpg

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
My union asked me to go to represent it (I'm a Union Rep)
I asked if I could voice my personal opinon on the Obamacare plan and was surprised to hear that they had the same opinion (personally)
I even get credit for being there (volunteer hours) but I just don't think I can stay out of jail if I go so no...I'm avoiding it.

Give 'em hell for me.:mad:

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
:D:DWell I guess I wasn't alone, there were about 700 attendees with about 25% in favor of health care reform and the rest were definately against.Some of the no's got there early so the union and democrats could not get all the front row seats. It was pretty civil with some yelling over his phony and slick answers. The one question I was hoping to hit him with was asked by a Ron Paul supporter " where in the constitution is the congress empowered with ability to enact this legislation". He cleverly forgot to answer that question but a couple of people later would not ask their question until he answered that question. His answer was that the constitution did not authorize the Air Force either but I think we all agree it is a necessity. What a lie Article 1 sec 8 gives the power to congress to raise and support armies and the air force was established under the army signal corp so he either is ingnorant of our country's history or was intentionally misleading (lying). He also said it would be up to the supreme court to make that determination. Great we can all go to the supreme court for about 750 thousand dollars to have our right restored. I tried to get noticed to question him further on the issue but could not get to present a question. So if any of you go to a meeting bring that question up and have your documentation, copy of art 1 sec 8 of the constitution and go to the airforce site and copy the info on forming of the air corp to shove in your reps face.No jail tonight. Swampy:D:beer;

Premium Features