• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tell me about the ZR200?

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
My little girl who's 6 is showing interest in getting on a sled. She sat on the new ones at the snow show and they seemed to fit her half decent, she's growing like a weed anyways.

Speed looks ok on them, I'm disappointed no electric start though.

My local dealers have them in stock, for the low low price of $4800 plus tax. OUCH!

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
I don't think so

What I saw was that initially back in the Spring, Yamaha said they were going to have something like this and then it came out and they didn't. So...I guess that is what the 120 is for.

W

willgeorge

Jun 19, 2011
Parshall, ND
Do these 200's have some type of a throttle limiter that can be adjusted for the rider to grow into?

yes they can be governed, I think there is a few different levels from 15 - 30 MPH. I haven't even bothered to change mine though. My daughter is 6 and has pretty awesome throttle control. Shes been riding a 120 since she was 3.

The clutches on the 200 are super nice. It's easy to feather the throttle like on a big sled. the 120 clutch and chain just wasn't as smooth.

Premium Features