• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Camoplast X3 arrives!

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
I have no interest in some sort of tedious internet vendetta, or personal "discussions" your interested. I am merely here to help keep some of basic concepts straight regarding the differences. I had no problem admitting that i was wrong in my initial post regarding the track wasn't cut, it was and the logic behind why tracks USA cut you one makes total sense given their backorder, but again, you still seem upset that I am making sure people understand there is no difference in a 15" or a 16" cut down, regardless of cost, whatever, I dont want people chasing some mystery cut down track. Although tracks USA was very straight and honest with you, I know many vendors would be more then happy to cut a 16 down to a 15 for a guy, sell them the more expensive track and make $$ cutting when the 15 would be the same, not a vendetta against you, just trying to avoid people wasting money.

:caked:

There is no cure for the logic and stupidity of others.

DPG

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
OK, here you go.

16 wide, obvious half inch of added belting. tape is a little blurry.
20140806_085316_zpsfxrgzuyk.jpg

close up

20140806_085311_zpszqbsmodw.jpg

15 wide, same paddle width, no bonus belting, only difference.

20140806_085225_zps0uctoq3j.jpg

20140806_085208_zps8lcl1xnc.jpg

We either have a different tape or a different track, or you have a tape with a loose end? Now we are really talking an 1/8 diff in measurement but you seem to think everything needs corrected so there ya go.

attachment.php

track3.jpg

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
I have read these posts and my conclusion is:

Stingray: edited for content. Wheelhouse was just trying to help people out and you gotta be a....... Grown UP!!

Last edited:

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Up until a few weeks ago this section was pretty civil. I'd appreciate it if everyone could keep it that way and act some what like adults. I've been letting a lot of things slide, but keep it up and I'll make it rain.

Y

yamahajohnson220

Jan 4, 2008
Up until a few weeks ago this section was pretty civil. I'd appreciate it if everyone could keep it that way and act some what like adults. I've been letting a lot of things slide, but keep it up and I'll make it rain.

Yeah and watch the views drop and kiss this section good bye....

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
We either have a different tape or a different track, or you have a tape with a loose end? Now we are really talking an 1/8 diff in measurement but you seem to think everything needs corrected so there ya go.

attachment.php
looks about right, the tape i was using has a really small end so it doesnt hook down around the little flared base of the lug good, if i hold it there its almost identical to what you have.

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah

I agree %100. I haven't been on here for a while and I come back and think some of the thread topics look good only to find out that there are a few people fighting about stupid stuff.

You want to talk about a section getting closed. With all the bickering I wonder why I renewed my subscription.

Let's just get good info on here and leave the cat fighting somewhere else.

Oh and hope for good snow this year finally

Premium Features