• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 xp to 13xm

D
Oct 22, 2008
Longview WA
09 XP 800r 154 everest stock size a arms Roosterbuilt clutched an slp can
So a couple questions
Gas gauge is it better?
Love the fit an finish of my XP, tired of the little things (hand warmers, speedometer, gas gauge,stock clutching)
I can fix the clutch, Roosterbuilt is awesome! Speedometer an gas gauge cause me issues. Got a good deal on a 13, got me thinking! I have searched entire xm forum, I notice every part on my 09 has been upgraded or superceeded. Just wondering on the gas gauge. Thanks!

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
I don't think anyone would be disapointed going XP to XM. I'm not hearing of many of those "little things" like the XP had, although the designs are the same I think they are doing a better job with quality control.
We are using the same helix on the XM :face-icon-small-win

pauly-doo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
SILVER STAR,MT
XP -VS- XM

JUST GOT BACK FROM 3 DAYS OF POWDER IN ALPINE WYOMING.TOOK MY 09 XP AND HAD A CHANCE TO RIDE A 13 XM.I SHOULD"NT OF NEVER RODE IT,CAUSE NOW I WANT ONE.THEY WORK GOOD,WAY LESS EFFORT TO RIDE ,GET UP ON THE SNOW BETTER.MORE POWER..JUST DOO THE DOO AND GET ONE........

S

schmeric

Nov 28, 2007
Buy a xm there is no comparison between that and a 09 Xp. The 2 sleds might look the same but they are completely different handling sleds

Premium Features