• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile Party in Cle Elum Washinton Saturday Dec 18th

S
Oct 4, 2008
Hey all in Washinton area,,I just heard they are having a SLED party at the Swiftwater Winery this Saturday inside the Suncadia resort from 3 to 9,,,, All the local shops will be there and they are all donating stuff for a raffel that evening. They have several big screen TV's and will be Playing the new 509 movie, Thunder struck, Sled Betties, and The Slednecks videos, there will be Drink special and food specials... Kids are welcome to they said,,, they have several activities for them to. Some of the shops will have booths there to...The only bad thing is you CANT ride your sld in the resort..So if your planning on coming to the Cle Elum area I hope to see you there,, All the locals are talking about it,,,, I guess its called the WINTER KICK OFF PARTY...Oh yeah they said no need to dress up,,, Wear your gear if you want...These are some of the shops that are coming,
Phatties Super Shop,
Cascade Play time,
Web Motor Sports
Motor toys,
Sportland,
Easton Snowmobile rentals
Yamaha Jacks

Last edited:
Premium Features