• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom XP in different colors.

W

winter

Nov 26, 2007
Westcliffe Colorado
Someone asked me to post a photo of this XP with Black side panels, here are both Yellow and Black panels, Specs are in the swap meet section as it is on the market.
Which do you prefer?? It is at a local shop on display, I currently have the black panels on it, I am thinking of switching back to yellow.

IMG_3807.jpg

IMG_3806.jpg

IMG_3885.jpg

IMG_3884.jpg

B
Nov 20, 2008
Calgary
That is hands down the hottest looking sled sled I've seen! Both colors look good. It would be an easier comparison with a straight side pic of the black. I think I like the yellow best. Awesome sled:beer;

T

tollen77

Feb 19, 2008
Maybe if the console was black it would look good as well. Without that though, I'd go yellow.

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Definitely black...very nice contrast. The yellow side panels don't quite match the other yellow on the console/tunnel/seat and look a little funny IMO.

S

smileyz

Oct 18, 2008
Lehi, Utah
No picks of Black side pannels and yellow hood anniversary edition hood? I think that combo would have my vote...

L8Rz,
Mike K.

R

redbarchetta

Dec 2, 2007
blackhills, wy
my vote is for the yellow sidepanels I like that agreed with earlier post about the 2 differents colors of yellow but looks SWEET love the tunnel looks very mean.

Premium Features