• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

aftemarket turbo exhaust?

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
SLP and OVS have made one for the dragons, not sure how they work yet and not sure if you can buy it without buying the kit from OVS.

PGTDragon

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 17, 2009
Lakewood Co.
I learned the hard way that using a regular SLP pipe will not work for long with a turbo, but I would like to see a thicker wall turbo tuned pipe

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
I am running the OVS turbo pipe this season. I rode another turbo sled that had it late last season, vs. an identical sled with the stock pipe, and the one wth the OVS pipe was definately faster. I have also heard lots of good things about it so I hope to know as soon as the snow flies.

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
AO was it faster top end wise, all the way through? did it help the bottome end? I think everyone with a turbo is always looking for a way to make some more hp and especially on the bottom end as it seems to be the only place they are lacking power.

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
I'm sure you would have to modify the stinger and turbo flange to make it work as they mount the turbo in a different orientation than the BD kit.

I think I'm going to investigate this a little farther and see if they will sell the pipe separately.

T
Mar 3, 2008
burnsville mn
I'm sure you would have to modify the stinger and turbo flange to make it work as they mount the turbo in a different orientation than the BD kit.

I think I'm going to investigate this a little farther and see if they will sell the pipe separately.

If you wouldn't mind, would you throw out a heads up if you find anything out?

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
The OVS pipe is designed for the OVS kit. Seeing as their turbos are mounted completely opposite of each other(Boondockers), I don't think it would fit without major reconfiguring.

Premium Features