For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2016, 01:37 PM
Currently: busy building !!!
mtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond repute
Default PR2 RACING, Revolutionary New Technology available !!!

Hi everyone,

I am excited to introduce the most revolutionary technology now available for all snowbikes. PR2 Racing has been developing a snowbike specific ECU for the last year and is now making it available for purchase. Jeff Pineheart, the owner and engineer of PR2 Racing, has an extensive 20 year history at the top of the performance game with Pro AMA Supercross; tuning and engine building for the likes of Geico Honda, Team Monster Energy and others. His approach to our unique needs in snowbike performance is brilliant and refreshing. His goal is to simply get our bikes to perform at the most potential possible in OEM form. We have all thrown a lot of money at big bore kits, exhaust systems,programmers, tuners, nitrous, turbo's etc... to get a little "more" out of our bikes. We all recognize that our bikes run and perform fair at best and PR2 Racing has identified the causes of our issues in the snow and cold temps. Their explanation is very clear and can be validated by us all. The intake runner, the distance from the injector to the intake valve, is very short and combined with low temperatures causes a severe lack or loss of atomization of the fuel, equaling poor fuel burn and performance. Also, "wet" non atomized fuel on the piston finds its way past the rings and into the crank case.

What does the PR2 Racing Snowbike specific ECU accomplish?
#1- To get the most potential out of that 58HP engine by having a tune that is optimum for our conditions. That is 4 or 5 hp more than we currently have!
#2- Eliminating the "cold mode", extra fuel from the stock ECU that happens when water temps are below 160F. Preset by your manufacturer.
#3- Providing precise fuel delivery to maintain the optimum in performance with a 12.8 AFR at ALL altitudes and temperatures.
(This is accomplished by the ECU taking samples of manifold absolute pressure while riding) No tuner or programmer required.
#4- Ignition timing for optimum performance at the elevations we ride. Timing advancement for elevation is a big performance boost.
#5- Precise TPS calibration that is automatic and takes only seconds by you, the owner.

The end result is a bike that performs at its maximum potential without the time and expense of mods and accessories to "compensate" for technical issues.
I have had the opportunity to test the PR2 Snowbike ECU. My bike now starts and idles smoothly and clean; the acceleration and seat of the pants performance is incredible. We did not realize the performance we have been missing by not having the correct tune for our unique conditions!

I addition, there are several "maps" you can choose from with a dial located on the ECU; Snowcross racing extreme, High performance trail, and Deep powder are examples. All maps address timing and fuel requirements for the optimum in performance.

In my opinion, the only three Snowbike set up "must do's" are a thermostat, engine jacket, and PR2 Racing Snowbike ECU. Save the money chasing power and performance with parts that do not correct the real issues, and get real performance gains with a Snowbike ECU.

We have all been in desperate need of this technology and I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Jeff and PR2 Racing for bringing it to us.

Contact PR2 Racing (link below) and ask for Jeff. Thanks everyone!!! Feel free to contact me with any questions.

http://pr2racing.com/

PR2 Racing Technology
pr2racing.com
PR2 Racing Technology is the leader in professional and amateur motocross suspensions, and engine building.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20161223_115316.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	277907  

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-27-2016, 01:56 PM
Currently: Not set.
capulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond repute

What's it cost?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-27-2016, 05:51 PM
Currently: livin' the dream!, but needin' to ride!
chumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond repute

Id like to see a head to head against the RAZE ecu which claims same results but with differences. Exciting to see this tech! Randy, any ECU in the works to boost the peak on 300SX? Maybe more RPM

Old 12-27-2016, 05:53 PM
dieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbilly1 View Post
Id like to see a head to head against the RAZE ecu which claims same results but with differences. Exciting to see this tech! Randy, any ECU in the works to boost the peak on 300SX? Maybe more RPM
Agreed, I'd like to see some dyno's of either of them in action.

Old 12-27-2016, 06:35 PM
capulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond reputecapulin overdrive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbilly1 View Post

Yup, thought about the Raze myself.

These guys need to get to Toby Till's big dog gathering, or something similar to get folks some real world info.

I was kindda interested in Mototrax last year, but wanted to hear real world deep powder results. They were content to work the race circuits. So I was content to look elsewhere.

More is better! But more than the 300SX? I just bought a 300SX CDI to hop up my XC!

Old 12-27-2016, 07:15 PM
mtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond reputemtn-doo has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys,

Yes. I agree with the love and fun of the 300 / 330. The youtube vid's and testing were so fun and amazing to get 60HP out of the most "fun" snowbike ever. However, this is an electronic EFI to address the lame issues of the four strokes. This is finally a resolution to everything we have needed. With all due respect, the Rave ECU is constructed and built by a company that is focused on off road and multi applications. PR2 Racing is a specific tech company that specializes in the best possible performance of a 450 race bike, in cold conditions, and varying altitudes. I will consult PR2 Racing for dyno numbers. I have been shared 60hp numbers "at the rear wheel". The testing and tuning is done in an atmospheric controlled environment as well as "real world" testing; I personally have ridden and tested their ECU and the results are amazing. My oil is maple syrup clean colored, no gas, and it starts, idles, and screams like it has never run before. Finally a solution that truly addresses the issues we have faced. I have found the ignition timing of their ECU to be quite impressive; higher altitude needs advanced timing and their ECU covers that as well. Very impressive.

Last edited by mtn-doo; 12-27-2016 at 07:18 PM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mtn-doo For This Useful Post:
chumbilly1 (12-27-2016), honkuscracker (01-16-2017), Jake7000 (09-25-2017), wwillf01 (12-27-2016)
Old 12-27-2016, 09:28 PM
dieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond reputedieselpower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtn-doo View Post
Hey guys,

Yes. I agree with the love and fun of the 300 / 330. The youtube vid's and testing were so fun and amazing to get 60HP out of the most "fun" snowbike ever. However, this is an electronic EFI to address the lame issues of the four strokes. This is finally a resolution to everything we have needed. With all due respect, the Rave ECU is constructed and built by a company that is focused on off road and multi applications. PR2 Racing is a specific tech company that specializes in the best possible performance of a 450 race bike, in cold conditions, and varying altitudes. I will consult PR2 Racing for dyno numbers. I have been shared 60hp numbers "at the rear wheel". The testing and tuning is done in an atmospheric controlled environment as well as "real world" testing; I personally have ridden and tested their ECU and the results are amazing. My oil is maple syrup clean colored, no gas, and it starts, idles, and screams like it has never run before. Finally a solution that truly addresses the issues we have faced. I have found the ignition timing of their ECU to be quite impressive; higher altitude needs advanced timing and their ECU covers that as well. Very impressive.
Still looking for Price please :-)

Old 12-27-2016, 10:20 PM
summitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond repute

Does it have a baro sensor ? Also what bikes have these been tested on ? How does it deal with aftermarket mods etc such as high comp heads and cams, different throttle bodies ? Option to run a O2 sensor for true closed loop ?

Old 12-27-2016, 10:43 PM
Currently: gone riding
KAWGRN has a reputation beyond reputeKAWGRN has a reputation beyond reputeKAWGRN has a reputation beyond reputeKAWGRN has a reputation beyond reputeKAWGRN has a reputation beyond reputeKAWGRN has a reputation beyond reputeKAWGRN has a reputation beyond reputeKAWGRN has a reputation beyond reputeKAWGRN has a reputation beyond reputeKAWGRN has a reputation beyond reputeKAWGRN has a reputation beyond repute

I see nothing on their web site/ where do I sign?
Sleds gone MAYBE for good

Old 12-28-2016, 07:12 AM
The Following User Says Thank You to mtn-doo For This Useful Post:
LANGER (12-28-2016)
Old 12-28-2016, 07:36 AM
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 12-28-2016, 12:09 PM

Click Here to Register

the gman (03-21-2017)
Old 12-28-2016, 12:16 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 12-28-2016, 05:27 PM
Currently: livin' the dream!, but needin' to ride!
chumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond reputechumbilly1 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-28-2016, 08:07 PM
summitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond reputesummitboy has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-28-2016, 08:17 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 12-28-2016, 08:29 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 12-29-2016, 12:39 PM
AnythingOutdoors has a reputation beyond reputeAnythingOutdoors has a reputation beyond reputeAnythingOutdoors has a reputation beyond reputeAnythingOutdoors has a reputation beyond reputeAnythingOutdoors has a reputation beyond reputeAnythingOutdoors has a reputation beyond reputeAnythingOutdoors has a reputation beyond reputeAnythingOutdoors has a reputation beyond reputeAnythingOutdoors has a reputation beyond reputeAnythingOutdoors has a reputation beyond reputeAnythingOutdoors has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-31-2016, 10:23 AM

Click Here to Register

honkuscracker (01-16-2017)
Old 01-03-2017, 08:07 PM
Currently: Itching for powder
BendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 01-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Basic Member
djkzk is an unknown quantity at this point

Click Here to Register

Old 01-15-2017, 01:38 PM
BendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond reputeBendBrapp has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BendBrapp For This Useful Post:
honkuscracker (01-16-2017), Lachoneus (01-26-2017), mnsnowhawk (01-20-2017), wwillf01 (01-26-2017)
Old 01-20-2017, 09:14 AM

Click Here to Register

Old 01-26-2017, 03:03 PM
Currently: Praying for snow
wwillf01 has a reputation beyond reputewwillf01 has a reputation beyond reputewwillf01 has a reputation beyond reputewwillf01 has a reputation beyond reputewwillf01 has a reputation beyond reputewwillf01 has a reputation beyond reputewwillf01 has a reputation beyond reputewwillf01 has a reputation beyond reputewwillf01 has a reputation beyond reputewwillf01 has a reputation beyond reputewwillf01 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 01-26-2017, 09:53 PM

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to BendBrapp For This Useful Post:
wwillf01 (01-26-2017)