• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What oil are you burning

T
Apr 20, 2009
Washington
With the Cat dealers far and few between these days around my area, I am looking for a different oil to use. For the last 2 seasons I have been using the Arctic Cat synthetic oil at about $52/gallon. Is there anything else that may be more readily available at some local chain stores and cheaper that still keeps the PV's clean. I burn a couple gallons a year and don't like driving 1 hour to spend $52 for a gallon of oil. I don't pre mix. Using the stock oil system and only mod is an SLP can.

Sorry if this has been discussed in other posts. I used the search tool and found no matches for "oil" Hard to believe.

The 16 inches of snow for this weekend gets me ramped up. Braaaap Braaaaap!

lifegiver

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2012
yakima,wa
I run red line oil and it works and smells great. my power valves are clean every time. I also can get this oil for you if you are interested. It is around $180 a case. that is $45 gallon. and can ship to you if needed.

Last edited:
T
Apr 20, 2009
Washington
Does the $180 a case include shipping? It seems like I can find oil cheaper by the gallon but once you add the $25 for shipping its not such a good deal anymore.

Premium Features