• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

power valve vent hose

OnlyPolaris

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada
I ran mine over by the crankcase and it dumps in the little dish in the belly pan right by the dish. I kept it inside the sled just to make sure it wouldn't freeze with snow and ice. After every trip I just take a rag and wipe out the dish.

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
I temporarily laid a rag under it, and some how it actually stays put.. I plan on getting a small bottle and using that for long term.

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Just plug it with a bolt and a hose clamp. Purely there for emissions only. No benefit for performance. Been running the hose plugged since new on my 08 iqr 800 mono, 10 d8, 11 pro, and 12 assault with no mess and no issues!

J

jwentzer

Mar 16, 2010
Colorado
Same place.

I'm dumping it right behind the exhaust can where's there's a small hole in the plastic bottom.

I am draining it out in the same place as niko. I bought a three foot section of hose and routed it opposite of factory routing. The plastic ninety degree elbow the hose attaches to typically points right when looking at it from the front. I turned that elbow 180 degrees so it points left. Attach hose, zip strap to rail over to left, run hose down and the rest is pretty straight forward.

lorne1176

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2010
Red Deer, AB
This is what's needed or what I did. Piece of 1/4" fuel line 2' long and 2 plastic 1/4" elbows.
First I cut about 2 inches off the stock hose put on a 90 elbow then the extended hose and used nylon ties to fasten along the bottom trispar cross member.
Route the hose hose down thru the hole in the side of the bulkhead just behind the can. There is a small hole right next to where the exhaust exits.
Cut the hose to length put the other elbow on the end (you may have to file the outside of it down to fit thru the hole) push the elbow thru the hole in the bottom.
I also cut the end of the elbow shorter so that its flush with the bottom of the belly pan. Being located next to the exhaust it wont freeze off or get packed with snow.

Attached Thumbnails

Premium Features