• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

there's an app for the Iphone, why not blackberry?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
But since I have no clue of the costs, I was just wondering if those of us that are blackberry aka "crackberry" whores if there was going to be an app for us? Like I said it might be super expensive and I don't know it, but BB still is more pouplar than the Iphone, so I was wondering if it might be in the works?

The only reason I don't have an Iphone is because of the warrenty. I usually go through 3 phones a year, so BB is the way for me, since I can't insure the Iphone through the normal program.

Any info from the mods?

Cmon chis inform me a little here.

Thanks

Snorider

Last edited:

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
I hate my Blackberry!! I am getting an iphone as soon as it is available on the Verizon network, the contract with at&t is up at the end of the year, keeping my fingers crossed :D

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
phone 3.0 firmware is nice and makes stuff better (still cant text media:confused:)P

i surf this site with my iphone alot

Q: sometimes the smaller images that are hosted in someones user account wont launch and get bigger....weird:confused:

Premium Features