• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 mc- xpress nyto

P
Jan 15, 2008
Just a couple of questions which turbo is this (hp),did you install the drivers I take it they are antiratchets ,who makes that tank is that a yamaha option ?
Thanks

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
just edited

I will throw in a brand new, black, mountain tamer rear suspension for a $1,000 more if that will make the difference on the sale.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
new price

I am dropping the price due to a little one on the way. I will take $11,000 for the sled. This price is firm. If you want it with the new mountain tamer suspension it will be $12,000. By far, the best deal I have seen.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I have had a bunch of offers in the $8500 range. Just spent time sending pictures and that was what was offered. That is an insult in my book. I know the economy is bad but it isn,t that bad. I don't mean to sound like a jerk but I couldn't even imagine offering someone that for a turboed nytro if I were looking. Just trying to keep you from wasting your time and mine.

R
Nov 26, 2007
Saskatchewan
There is an age old saying that stands true. It's only worth what someone is willing to pay. If you are only getting offers in the $8500.00 range and not higher then that is what the market is bearing. You said before you dont need to sell it and if that changes then you know what the market will pay for your sled.

J

jizagui

Nov 26, 2007
Cheyenne WY
that's bs (WHAT THE MARKET WILL BEAR) just this snowest forum with a bunch of internet riders trying to get something for nothing,this is a smoking deal if I hadn't bought mine this summer I would have jumped on this deal hope you can get this sold I am definatley going to pass the word around down here and Merry Christmas

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
ttt

Hmmm... I don't know bud. Seems it's a chore these days to sell anything. Probly better off puttin the old fashioned add in the grocery store on the bulletin board. I pulled my listing a while ago. Figured I'd wait till after X-mas. Gonna re-list in the new year and see what happens. Try Craigslist or bcr.

Times are tough and it seems to be making the sales tough.

Good luck!!!:D:D:D

Premium Features