For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
New Features on SnoWest Discussion of new features as they are added to the SnoWest Forums.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Currently: CHANGED MY STATUS AGAIN?!?!?!
Basic Member
GYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default SNOWEST Members Lounge??

Quote:
Originally Posted by manowar View Post
Guess well have to find a new fourm to hang out in . I wonder y we have post whores as a grope but shun posting oh we are just like the rest of every day life so full of rules that we cant have funn anymore . Im outie going to set up some place elts.
X2.. where can we post to BS about everyday life?? the few guys in the "max thread" actually used it to talk.. no fighting or anything. just a central place to meet and chat!

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to GYP M-80 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Currently: experiencing Silber turbo permagrin
Thanked 6,598 Times in 2,362 Posts
tudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond repute

The introduction of a lounge would alleviate many of the issues concerning the former trash.

That way people who wanted to get together and just chat, could without having the merit of their posts judged.

The Following User Says Thank You to tudizzle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Basic Member
GYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond reputeGYP M-80 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudizzle View Post
The introduction of a lounge would alleviate many of the issues concerning the former trash.

That way people who wanted to get together and just chat, could without having the merit of their posts judged.
exactly! tudizzle is on to something!!

Old 09-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Currently: I've lost my self so im going to find me if you see me let me konw that im trying to find my self..
Basic Member
manowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

They gotta do somthing or it will end up in with all outher stuff hiding as somthing elts .

The Following User Says Thank You to manowar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2009, 03:40 AM
Currently: #lumberjack
JustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:

That right there is a good idea just a place to talk it up. Not sure if it possible but have it set up like a chat room instead of a normal post where everyone who is online can talk.

Last edited by JustinB; 09-08-2009 at 03:54 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to JustinB For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Currently: MULE
Ex-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond repute

Just a thought, but I've had a link to an IRC channel #snowest in my sig for a while now (guessing around a year).

There's two people that use it, myself included.

One of the links is to a web interface to that channel. No software install needed.

Maybe something like that is the answer to the "max thread" problem?

The Following User Says Thank You to Ex-Member For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Currently: Husky Powered, Woof Woof
Thanked 15,348 Times in 7,271 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Would you guys like a SNOW LOUNGE where you can just hang out and chat about anything your interested in that doesn't have to have anything to do with Snowmobiling per-se ?

The Following User Says Thank You to christopher For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Currently: experiencing Silber turbo permagrin
Thanked 6,598 Times in 2,362 Posts
tudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Would you guys like a SNOW LOUNGE where you can just hang out and chat about anything your interested in that doesn't have to have anything to do with Snowmobiling per-se ?
Uhhh.................isn't it obvious? That is really all the max threads are about.

so yes please!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tudizzle For This Useful Post:
Bently (09-12-2009)
Old 09-08-2009, 10:23 AM
Basic Member
Garage

Quote:
Uhhh.................isn't it obvious? That is really all the max threads are about.

so yes please!
X2!

Old 09-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Currently: Newman's parents didn't love him
The Baconator
Thanked 1,131 Times in 863 Posts
togwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
I think so, Brain, but if we had a snowmobile, wouldn't it melt before summer?

I hate to say this, but this place is getting to me. I think I'm getting the Fear

Last edited by togwotee9; 09-08-2009 at 10:35 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to togwotee9 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2009, 10:35 AM
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 09-08-2009, 10:39 AM
The Baconator
togwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond reputetogwotee9 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to togwotee9 For This Useful Post:
Bently (09-12-2009)
Old 09-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 09-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Basic Member
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 09-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Currently: jonesin'
Abominable has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abominable For This Useful Post:
Bently (09-12-2009)
Old 09-08-2009, 10:59 AM
The Baconator
Garage

Click Here to Register

The Baconator
Garage

Click Here to Register

Currently: Not set.
XC700116 has a reputation beyond reputeXC700116 has a reputation beyond reputeXC700116 has a reputation beyond reputeXC700116 has a reputation beyond reputeXC700116 has a reputation beyond reputeXC700116 has a reputation beyond reputeXC700116 has a reputation beyond reputeXC700116 has a reputation beyond reputeXC700116 has a reputation beyond reputeXC700116 has a reputation beyond reputeXC700116 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to XC700116 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2009, 11:00 AM
The Baconator
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 09-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Currently: I've lost my self so im going to find me if you see me let me konw that im trying to find my self..
Basic Member
manowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond reputemanowar has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to manowar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Basic Member
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 09-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Currently: MULE
Ex-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to Ex-Member For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Polar Express has a reputation beyond reputePolar Express has a reputation beyond reputePolar Express has a reputation beyond reputePolar Express has a reputation beyond reputePolar Express has a reputation beyond reputePolar Express has a reputation beyond reputePolar Express has a reputation beyond reputePolar Express has a reputation beyond reputePolar Express has a reputation beyond reputePolar Express has a reputation beyond reputePolar Express has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to Polar Express For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Currently: Spending money!
offroadmatt has a reputation beyond reputeoffroadmatt has a reputation beyond reputeoffroadmatt has a reputation beyond reputeoffroadmatt has a reputation beyond reputeoffroadmatt has a reputation beyond reputeoffroadmatt has a reputation beyond reputeoffroadmatt has a reputation beyond reputeoffroadmatt has a reputation beyond reputeoffroadmatt has a reputation beyond reputeoffroadmatt has a reputation beyond reputeoffroadmatt has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to offroadmatt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Currently: #lumberjack
JustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond reputeJustinB has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to JustinB For This Useful Post: