• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Man Cristopher, Im not one to usually complain, but snowest is turning into a
romper room type setting, I find the latest additions childish at the least..
an annoyance for sure. To bad.. I come on here for tech info or comradery??
having to look at all the other stuff like who thanked who or now this line graph stuff doesnt work for me.. lets ride not play games..

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
the new/current/today format is a bit much...this is not myspace

the "thank you" thing is dumb and the green/yellow/red bars next to my avator are gayer then making suck face time with a dude

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
As I have said several times now, PLEASE BE PATIENT. There really is a game plan here that we are following, a method to our madness as it were....

You will see them get smaller and smaller as time goes by.

Right now the old rep system just went OFF LINE and the new one just came ON-LINE. This is a HUGE CHANGE for most of the members of this forum.

Give me a week or two so that most of the SnoWest members get a chance to see them and understand them.

Then, step one will be to remove the text, that will reduce their footprint by 50%.

Step Two will be a user toggle that allows each user to choose whether or not to view them on their personal display. At that point you will have full control over them.

J

jaysonfreerider

Jul 18, 2008
Troy, MT
Step Two will be a user toggle that allows each user to choose whether or not to view them on their personal display. At that point you will have full control over them.

You better make it quick. IT is VERY anoying to look at and it is getting harder and harder to find what you are looking for. I dont even like to come on here anymore because of all this lame junk thats on here now. I used to come and look for parts, ask sled questions, help people out, and learn new things about sleds. But it is getting way to hard to do any of that.

Having some control of how cluttered the forum looks will be a good thing. Any way you can give us control over which forums/sub-forums we see too? Now, that would be slick. I know, not likely. But a guy can dream, can't he?

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Having some control of how cluttered the forum looks will be a good thing. Any way you can give us control over which forums/sub-forums we see too? Now, that would be slick. I know, not likely. But a guy can dream, can't he?

Believe you can do that already.... nope, not here. nevermind.

S
Nov 13, 2008
Northern Utah
It got bad enough around here when peeps were tryin to get the most green (myself included) now you elimate the rep and give all these other things people are going to try and max out at.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
. Any way you can give us control over which forums/sub-forums we see too? Now, that would be slick. I know, not likely. But a guy can dream, can't he?
YES.
You will be able to choose ALL the forums to display or NOT to display.

That is part of the new menu system.
Just give me the time to get it installed.

Premium Features