• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTT 06 skidoo summit 159 rails for 151 rail

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello I just purchased a 06 rev summit x rev rear skid and would like to trade the 159 rails that are good shape and straight for a set of 151 rails of the same year.

I am converting my S Chassis Summit a newer skid for better ride and I am running a 153 track now and again would like to trade the 06 159 rail for a set of 151 rails so I can retain the same track I have now.

Are the 07 rails the same as the 06 I don`t see why they wouldn`t be.

Also was wondering if anyone knew if the rails off an 05 and older are interchangeable, I`m pretty sure that the 06 and 07 run smaller rear axle. so if the 05 suspension components are in the same spot on the rails as the 06 would those rails interchange too?

I this ends up being to much hassle to trade rails or find a set of 151 rails to buy I`ll just install a 159 track that I have access to on what I have

please let me know if anyone is interested and what you have, and any info would be appreciated.

if any pics of what you have can be sent to, wildcard28@msn.com

here a pic of the skid I have and the straight rails.

Thanks, Darren

Photo0023.jpg 06 rails.jpg

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Lol. ya your right, thats about what I am going to do, like we talked before when I bought the skid from ya, thought I`d have better luck with this trade thing but guess now one is interested typical I seen alot of people wanting to go to a 159 before but evenidently not now.

seems like trying to sell stuff on this site and dootalk is dead unless you after a turbo or some high dollar stuff.

Thanks Again and have a good summer, and safe upcoming sledding season this year,

Have you decided more on what your riding next year?

Talk to ya later, Darren

TreewellDweller

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
McCall, Idaho
159 rails

I have a 151 complete skid off a 2004 summit. I think the rails will interchange. Or if not would you want to swap complete suspension? I am wanting to convert from 151 to 159. I am out of town today but will be home late tomorrow and I can compare picture of your suspension to mine. I will contact you then. I think the only thing different is the limiter stap and how it is connected and adjusts.

Premium Features