• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MUST SEE!!! 2007 Yamaha Apex MTN Turbo

MUST SEE!!! 2007 Yamaha Apex MTN Turbo LOWERED

I have decided to sell my modified 2007 Yamaha Apex Mountain Turbo sled. This sled was originally shown in action for the movie "Mountain Mod Mania 6"

Currently has 2182 actual miles since new. This Apex has many great mods that I will post further below. This sled is absolutely eye catching with professionally painted "Bright Orange Pearl" paint, the original blue paint was removed by media blasting to bare plastic for strong bond. This was all done in March 2009

I have also removed the small "baby" GT2554R turbo and upgraded to a new Garrett GT3071R Turbo (not GT28 series) and short 3" dump pipe. I have been running the sled with the GT30 series turbo at 22-23 pounds of boost with straight VP C-16 race fuel and dropped boost to 12 pounds for trail riding with 92 octane pump fuel at sea level with no issues. The sled has a very unique sound of its own with the large GT30 turbo.

Specifications:

2007 Yamaha Apex Mountain

Mileage: 2182 actual miles

Boondocker Front Mount Turbo Kit w/ upgraded GT3071R (not GT25 or GT28)

Boondocker Head Shim modification installed

Pure Logic Fuel Controller

AEM Wideband A/F ratio gauge

Autometer Boost gauge

Turbo XS Custom Knock Light

Tether switch/ with cord

Powdercoated A-arms "Black"

Ohlins Front Shocks

Simmons Plastic Skis (black w/ orange swirl)

BOSS high rise seat "Flat Top"

Wildchild Gas Rack

'08 Yamaha Snowflap

Custom Ice Age Suspension rails

Arctic Skid w/ float (40 pounds lighter than stock skid)

TimberSled Drop Brackets

10" aluminum billet Idler Wheels

162" Camoplast paddle track

Heat Wrapped header pipe

Custom Orange Pearl Paint, professionally preped and painted

Liteweight 1-piece composite hood, flashing cut for air flow on cooler

Skid Plate

Wahl anti-ratchet drivers

Sorry, if I left any information out. I am asking $12,500 for this great sled. I can deliver and meet at no charge in South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, and Wisconsin as I work in these areas on a monthly basis. If I do not respond to your post with in 1-day, please call me at 715-271-5487, as I don't always have access to my computer.

Thank you,

Justin Durand

DSC00506 (2).jpg DSC00507 (2).jpg DSC00511 (2).jpg DSC00512 (2).jpg DSC00513 (2).jpg DSC00514 (2).jpg

Last edited:

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
Hood

Where did the hood come from??? I like tit and would like to get one.

Nice Sled....Thanks

Well WTF!

The gentleman that had the winning bid on Ebay from Superior, WI backed out:mad: He never came to see the sled, as of this morning he texted me to say that he would be at my house tonight between 5-8 pm to p/u the sled and deliver payment. I text back asking for the bank where the certified check was issued from, with the issued amount and check number to verify its legit. I told him I need to know by 4:30 pm today so I have time to research this before the bank closes. 4:25 pm I get a text back from his girlfriend saying that they need to backout (didn't even hear it from the man that made the deal)...go figure!

So as of now the sled is once again for sale... But if you are a deadbeat, or scammer you need not waste my time anymore, as I'm very particular about researching of legit funds before sled leaves my driveway.

Thank you

I originally bought this sled from Justin Silbernagel (Silber) on this forum. He was the guy that had it in MMM6, not me personally. At the time sled looked quite different, with factory hood and windshield. I did watch a portion of the dvd at Glenn Hall's and seen the sled in a few different shots Boondocking. I'm sure "Silber" could elaberate more for you. When I bought the sled from him he was going to send me a copy of the sled in action but never got it.

This Apex has gone thru some different cosmetic changes since I bought it from Justin. If you want video info on the sled, send "Silber" a PM and I'm sure he can help you out. Personally, I bought the sled for potiential in changes I wanted to make without buying a new sled, being part of dvd footage for MMM6 wasn't a care for me or a factor in buying the sled.

Last edited:
S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
TTT, for this sled, as stated I was the previous owner, It is a super clean sled, and know it only got better since Justin Durand bought it, When I owned it I could only afford the little turbo at the time, but know with the larger gt30 this sled is going to be a beast. Justin Durand really knows his stuff when it comes performance and snowmobiles, the new buyer wont be dissapointed with this sled. As for action shots of this sled, I have since upgraded computers but might still have some photos of this sled in action, keep in mind it will be with the baby gt25 turbo. I rode with Doc Zoom for a day while we went to Lincoln and he wanted to film a bit, why would I say no. Thats the reason for some of the footage in his video. If you need any information about the sled when I had it feel free to ask.
Thanks Justin Silbernagel

Premium Features