• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 M8 (geo mod & ported track update)

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
the limiter straps are a lot looser but if you tighten up the front shock or in my case i just dropped the front arm it is perfect. you want those straps loose so that skid drops down once you front end is up. it takes a ride to get used to but just spin your front shock nuts up and make it tighter. for less ski pressure

I will give it a try again. When I tried it before I didn't touch the front skid shock. maybe that was the problem. I'm 230 before gear so that might have helped it sag.

sniper

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2010
Washington
I did the Geo/Elvis mod to both our 2010 M8 Sps and it worked great. Thanks to: Geo for the original idea, Elvis for the updated collar idea and RickM for the indention for the allen screw. Withall your info it was easy and works great.

sniper

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2010
Washington
I did the Geo/Elvis mod and it worked great. Thanks Geo for the original specs and also Elvis for the updated collar idea. Also RickM for the indentation in the shaft for the collar set screw. You guys made this really easy. Elvis: great pics and ideas!

Premium Features