• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Problems posting pictures

F

focus4

Sep 14, 2008
Having problems uploading pictures from jpeg - any suggestions?

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Guys just upload you pic to photo bucket and copy the img code and your good to go lot faster and better than uploading to the site also may editing tools there that you can use even after you have posted the pic. just my 2 cents :D http://photobucket.com/

you can also preset the image size, so that photobucket will automatically downsize large images:face-icon-small-hap

G

geetz-123

Aug 11, 2009
Ely MN
Hello, Very interested in this also.........Went to photo bucket and uploaded image into photo bucket successfully...........Next thing I tried was insert image to Personal Message by using the image code from Photo Bucket.........Would not open image!!! Any help would be very appreciated!!!! Thanks Gary

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Hello, Very interested in this also.........Went to photo bucket and uploaded image into photo bucket successfully...........Next thing I tried was insert image to Personal Message by using the image code from Photo Bucket.........Would not open image!!! Any help would be very appreciated!!!! Thanks Gary

Hey Gary,
So, what I do is left click then right click on the direct link under the thumbnail pic in photobucket and copy (it will be highlighted in blue if done correctly). Then to insert the pic in a post or IM click on the 'Insert Image' Icon in the tool bar and another window will open, right click on 'blue' highlighted http://, and paiste the link in the address bar. Then click on ok. You should then see
in the message body.
Good Luck
LA

cat_attack.jpg

I

intmid8or!

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 14, 2007
One of the best and easiest ways to use photo bucket is just highlight the code copy and paste it into your pm or post and be done with it no extra steps needed. lot faster than doing any of the insert image or extra steps.

Is that also how you put images all over profile pages?????? You seem to have a knack for it......lol

A
Nov 26, 2007
Heyburn Idaho
One of the best and easiest ways to use photo bucket is just highlight the code copy and paste it into your pm or post and be done with it no extra steps needed. lot faster than doing any of the insert image or extra steps.

Is that also how you put images all over profile pages?????? You seem to have a knack for it......lol

Lmao who me :D but my pic dont move ;)

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008

e567c9f0.jpg

DOH! Yeah that would be much easier thanks AJ:beer;

Premium Features