• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Why is SW calling them snowmachines now?

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
Snow Buggies.

hahahaha that would throw some people for a loop.

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
The manufacturers of "sleds" use snowmobile in their advertising and corporate information.
Ought to be good enough for Snowest. IF Alaska riders want to use snowmachine, fine.
Talkin' about Sam Ting.
No biggie.

B

BigJake

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jul 23, 2009
Alot of people in Wyoming call them Snowmachines, I guess we are related to Alaskans. I prefer "Sled" myself.

ripnit

Lifetime Membership
Mar 9, 2009
Chilly Id/Iowa Falls Ia
I hear people also from the mid west like to call it sno-cattin. That's lame

Thanx

Big:beer;

Really?!?!? WOW that new. I've ditchbangn, waterskipn, trailriden, lakeracen, hillclimbn, mountainriden, blazentrail, sledn, riden on a cloud, but never have gone sno-cattin. I'll have to try that this year:rolleyes::face-icon-small-hap

B
Dec 31, 2007
Lolo, MT
Sleds
Sledding

And I hate it when threads get hijacked....
Why just the other day I was reading a thread about Shponsursheep and the next thing you know there was a guy posting pictures of his NMFH so I decided I would post a picture of a group of people who I've never met.
So after I finished sweeping out the enclosed trailer I decided to wax the camper and get it ready for the winter camping season.

Does anyone know what would cause a lawnmower to pulsate real bad when its running?
My neighbors lawn mower does this real bad and I swear I'm just going to go out there one of these days and...Wait a minute...What was this about?

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. :beer;

Premium Features