• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Scott & AFX Electric goggles

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I have for sale two pairs of goggles:

1. Scott 89xi Turboflow with the blue light sensitive lens & the stock Rose lens, Red frame. Also has the nose piece and both a Roko quick strap & stock strap. Mint condition. $60 shipped

2. AFX Electric goggles with clear elec. lens, Black frame. Also has the stock strap and Roko quick strap. Used 1 time and it worked great (I’m going back to my BV2S otherwise I would keep these) $65 shipped

I also have a HJC CS-X4 Burn XXXL helmet for sale. Red, White, Black & Silver with breath box and the quick strap mounts. $50 + shipping or the whole package for $150 + shipping.

You can E-mail me at additiondrafting@msn.com or PM with questions.

Thanks!

Smith Googles.jpg AFX Googles.jpg HJC CS-X4 2.jpg

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
The first pair of Scott Goggles are sold, but I do have 1 more pair. It has the red frame (just like the 1st photo) and amber lens with the white/blue Roko Quick Strap. I will also include the stock strap, nose guard and Scott Goggle bag. These also are in mint condition. $60 Shipped to the lower 48.

Thanks!

Premium Features