• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

powder pro`s VS. Mohawk skis

Juggs

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
looking at eACH OF THESE SKIS ON MY 165 SUMMIT has any one tried both and which ones did you like better .. appreciate any input

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
Looking for some input also, have run C&A Pro BX on my T3 and big improvement. Have a set of powder pros I can take off a Cat, wondering if it's worth the hassle to toss them on my G4.

yosh30

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2009
I'm running polaris gripper, absolutely love them. Never tried anything else though

Old Scud-doo

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2007
Middle Montana
I ran Powder Pro's instead of grippers on my Pro and then ended up with them on XM T3. Tried Sly Dogs and went back to PP's. I will be pulling the Manta Green D3's off as soon as my sled comes in and putting PP's on. In powder they seem to hold the front end up but still allow you a deep enough keel to turn easily. Never tried Mohawks but they appear to be a little less powder specific.

Dynamo^Joe

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thunder Bay, ont
www.iBackshift.com
Looking for some input also, have run C&A Pro BX on my T3 and big improvement. Have a set of powder pros I can take off a Cat, wondering if it's worth the hassle to toss them on my G4.

Howdy - im looking at different skis too.

Buddy, what were the G4 skis doing that was not enough where you found the BX improved?

this will help me in my search too.
thanks
joy

Premium Features