• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TUNNEL BRACING KIT FROM FTX... EASY INSTALL... BEST TO DO IT BEFORE YOU KINK A TUNNEL

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
hey Erik
would you take some pics when you do it and post the project
i think it could be helpful
thanks

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
just-do-it-hed-2013.jpg

RanOutofTalent

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2014
Western Montana
Did mine a few weeks ago. I took the skid out to make it easier and for preseason lubrication. The kit was easy to install and makes me feel much better about avoiding any potential damage. My only advice is to have an extra set of hands. Made the process much easier. The guys at FTX were extremely professional and helpful when ordering and with any questions I had.

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
Installed my kit today, pulled the skid so i could clean and grease it :face-icon-small-hap

I'd like to publicly thank mountainhorse for all the great info he post up and answering all my questions in PM's.

If we ever meet I'm going to buy you a couple of good beers :face-icon-small-hap

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
14 Pro RMK, have electric start and it was just slightly in the way, but really no issue. There is a ton pf room compared to submarines or aircraft I’ve worked on. The kit did not have the instructions included, but I just used the youtube that they have and followed the video, no problems, quick install.

Last edited:
Premium Features