• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Our verry own board

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I haven't done the snow bike thing YET. It looks like snow bikes are going to explode in popularity over the next few years. Lots of dirt bikes to convert and fun areas to ride that don't work for snowmobiles.

M
Jan 14, 2004
I just clicked on it and didn't even notice. Sometimes I'm a dumba$$, LOL. This will be good. I'm putting my kit on my bike this week. I didn't want to do do it too soon so I'm wasn't tempted to do something stupid, LOL

M5

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I just clicked on it and didn't even notice. Sometimes I'm a dumba$$, LOL. This will be good. I'm putting my kit on my bike this week. I didn't want to do do it too soon so I'm wasn't tempted to do something stupid, LOL

M5

You said it LOL !

Nice to see change ! Can't wait to try a MH out M5 :face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-win

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
I haven't done the snow bike thing YET. It looks like snow bikes are going to explode in popularity over the next few years. Lots of dirt bikes to convert and fun areas to ride that don't work for snowmobiles.

And everyone told us we where crazy 5 years ago.. Thanks to Timbersled, it has all become a reality.

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
our very own spot?!

mogmeme_zps3b5069e8.jpg

Premium Features