• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mounting a rino gps on pro rmk

JBIZ

Premium Member
Dec 8, 2008
Saskatchewan, Canada
Anybody that has found a good way to mount a garmin rino radio to the pro rmk want to share? Currently I just keep in it my riser bag but am looking for something more readily visible/accesible. Needs to be be able to handle a fair bit of abuse. IE rolling out from being stuck.
thanks

S
Aug 4, 2001
Get a RAM mount. It wounds to handle bars and pivots as needed, works great....look it up on wed. Mine worked great on my 09 dragon

Dave

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
While not a Rhino, I have mounted both Garmin, and Magellan gps's on my pro using the cheap supplied handlebar mounts. I always have a short tether connected between the gps and the bars "just in case".
The location is highly visible , and never gets bumped by rolling over or smacking trees.
consoleview_zpsb3ec004e.jpg

C
Sep 11, 2011
RAM mount for the handlebar

Very rugged, run mine on the sled and 4 wheeler last couple years and survived thousands of hard miles and roll overs and woods riding.

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Ram mount. Really like where I have it mounted. It's been abused, no problems. I use a tether with caribenor that I clip to my wrp gauge lifter. Never come out of the ram mount tho.

image.jpg

Premium Features