• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB bulkhead for IQR

M
Dec 8, 2017
I have an '05 IQR that I did a 600 VES swap. Now I've noticed that the bulkhead has some serious damage. There are many stress cracks and straight up damage where the A-arms bolt in. I'm looking for a new bulkhead or whole tunnel and bulkhead. Any help would be appreciated!

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
I have a virgin 2005 IQR rolling chassis. I’ve sold off the suspensions and drive train, as my intention is / was? to mountainize it. I’m in Alaska so shipping would be a lot. I’d guess you can locate something closer / cheaper, than mine. I see you’re new here, a location entered into your profile would be helpful. FWIW

M
Feb 21, 2016
Bend, Oregon
I have a bulkhead with front tunnel half on it, steering, steering hoop, boards have been cut off and homemade aluminum installed. Want next to nothing for it.

Bend, Oregon

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
Back to the broken or cracked Original. ... Does the sled have a fishbone between the all the suspension mounts??

I raced for Polaris till 06 and we had a huge Tech Update the day after Duluth . There should be two other updates also . The Lower arm Steering Stop was to be ground back and a reinforcement made to keep the arms from snapping from impacts . The front suspension would Detatch from the sled and cause huge chassis rips and cracks like you are seeing ! And the second was a new air box that was not as thick so it was easier to remove and reinstall (the intake hole was also in the wrong place )

Premium Features