• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

STRAIGHTLINE PERFORMANCE COMPLETE PIPE SET

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
We are offering the complete pipe sets from Straightline Performance this year. Talking to Jason they were really surprised how much extra HP they were able to get out of the pipe. Combined with their Y-pipe (included) and fuel controller (sold as an option) they saw as much as a 21HP gain.

Here is the link for easy secure ordering: https://www.gobigparts.com/straightline-performance-polaris-axys-complete-lightweight-exhaust.html

We also offer the individual components from Straightline. Also, the black ones.

Screenshot_20171115-095739_1.png

glowa

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2014
Europe
21HP? is that really accurate or just manufacturer BS? I have their full exhaust set from last year, am I going to benefit from Y pipe?

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
21HP? is that really accurate or just manufacturer BS? I have their full exhaust set from last year, am I going to benefit from Y pipe?

Not sure. We will be testing this winter side x side with the SLP pipe set. The claim 16HP add fuel controller brings you up to 21. Not sure if everyones dyno will see the same.

Mr. Pump Gas

Lifetime Membership
Nov 22, 2009
13hp on pipe, 3hp on Y-pipe, 5hp on controller. Might be a stretch but the Straightline crew said even they were surprised at how much gain there was. We will know soon as I have both this set up and SLP. They are both nice quality products, Straightline seemed a little heavier.

I do feel SLP makes a solid 9hp with just the pipe.

Shout out to GO BIG for the hookup on both!

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Danby
Not sure I'd mix and match suppliers' performance parts. I've done it in the past myself, and never reached full potential. Each manufacturer designs and builds their products to compliment their own stuff.

danby

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
mackenzie b.c canada
Fair enough about not mixing and matching on performance parts. I am looking for a little more than what the slp stage 2 provides. I am running a 2016 pro rmk 800 163 2.6. and ride 3000- 6000 ft, don't really wany to start messing with high comp heads. Any suggestions ?

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Fair enough about not mixing and matching on performance parts. I am looking for a little more than what the slp stage 2 provides. I am running a 2016 pro rmk 800 163 2.6. and ride 3000- 6000 ft, don't really wany to start messing with high comp heads. Any suggestions ?

Not sure how much the y-pipe would add, really, 1-2? A low elevation head would be the answer. Not necessarily higher compression, but would benefit from a better dome design. That being said, I did both this fall lol, but my setup is BMP. Thought SLP had a y-pipe too tho? Maybe I'm wrong on that..

I see you're in Mack-town. I'll most likely get up that way this winter (dear old Ma lives there) we can get out for a rip and compare if you want?

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Well we have a couple simple pulls done with a SLP Pipe and Can combo running against the Straightline Pipe, Can, Y-pipe and Fuel controller. The Straightline is certainly faster on each pull. I will try to get some video with them soon. Straightline is pulling more clutch weight as well. It really seems to build the power.

SSE

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
MN
Bump For sure!

Any more info on this setup? That video would be sweet. Thanks!

Premium Features