• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any recalls n the 2018’s ?

eldereldo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 23, 2014
Any recalls n the 2018’s ?

Does anyone know if there are any recalls? Saw a mention somewhere about some but can’t find anything.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
My sled was built toward the end of September, my dealer said that my snowmobile had the recall taken care of at the time i picked it up in early October. I thought he meant the dealership had taken care of the recall after they uncrated it.

Maybe he meant at the time it was built?

Mountain Cat

dboivin

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2013
Michigan
i have an ER mcat. i got a postcard in mail from AC for recall on clutch (and took it in for new clutch). I haven't heard of any Flash update so i'll have to call dealer i guess.

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Had a conversation with my dealer regarding this today. And he checked it while i was there, and there were 3 recalls as i remember.

1. Primary clutch needed work, i believe it was the clutch cover that needed to be changes.

2. The ECU was needing a reflash.

3. The side panels was to be replaced with some new ones that was made out og stiffer material. The old ones was to soft and would be pushed into the primary clutch, and exhaust.

Edit: This was on the early release sleds only.

dboivin

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2013
Michigan
Had a conversation with my dealer regarding this today. And he checked it while i was there, and there were 3 recalls as i remember.

1. Primary clutch needed work, i believe it was the clutch cover that needed to be changes.

2. The ECU was needing a reflash.

3. The side panels was to be replaced with some new ones that was made out og stiffer material. The old ones was to soft and would be pushed into the primary clutch, and exhaust.

Edit: This was on the early release sleds only.

its a complete clutch swap...not the cover. at least on mine. i have to travel to my dealer about 2.5 hrs...he gave me option of taking clutch to them or bringing sled....so positive its clutch swap.

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
its a complete clutch swap...not the cover. at least on mine. i have to travel to my dealer about 2.5 hrs...he gave me option of taking clutch to them or bringing sled....so positive its clutch swap.

I was told that only some needed a complete clutch replacement, the rest only needed clutch cover. But could be wrong, wouldnt be the first time.

Premium Features