• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

the "Old Corral" in Centennial Wyoming

K
Jan 27, 2008
I was asked for a bit more info, this is Ken and i am so looking forward to welcoming all our friends back and making new friends this year, to get ahold of us call 1-307-745-5918, if we dont answer leave us a message or an e-mail to oldcorral@wyoming.com

We are located in beauitful Centennial Wyoming!! what makes us different and unique from the other hotels locally.

1. Large hotel with indoor entrances, great for stepping out of your room in your socken feet.
2. Large 60" big screen TV with surround sound, vhs and dvd capability, great for watching those snow mobiling videos!! you"ll think you in the movie!
3. Billiard room, two (2) brunswick pool tables (free of charge) dart board
4. Hot tub, 105*, oh so good for those achy backs.

now i could do away with all these things and put in a bar, but they have bars, we have comfort, if you drink, stop by your local watering hole and stock up, and bring it with you, Bring you Booze to party with, shoot pool with, to dinner, while hot tubbing, but come enjoy the friendly comforts of "The Old Corral" in Centennial Wy.

Premium Features