• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SOLD: 2017 SnoWest Project Trailer

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
TRAILER IS SOLD

Full article on our 2017 Project Trailer.
https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418055

Just got the confirmation from Mirage that its time to SELL THIS TRAILER.

Invoice to us was $26,758.64

They told me to sell it off to a SnoWest member for $16,758!

TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS OFF Invoice

Smoking Hot Deal!

Once again, some lucky SnoWest Member is gonna come away with a great trailer for a KILLER price!

=========================

Note of explanation on price.
Several people have now approached me making offers on this trailer.
All are trying to get an even better deal that what has been offered.
You guys all need to understand how this works.

Your going to write a check to SnoWest for the amount that Mirage Trailers determines. We are then going to turn right around and write a check back to Mirage for the next prototype trailer. This is what we have done each season that Mirage has allowed us to participate in this ongoing prototyping program.

Mirage tells us what to sell the trailer for.
Mirage tells us when to sell the trailer.

Yes I am willing to drive the trailer a "Reasonable" distance to meet someone. No I will not drive THOUSANDS OF MILES and meet you half way across America unless you want to pay me for my time, gas and travel costs. If you are willing to cover those costs, then yes, i will drive it further.

If I am delivering the trailer to you, it needs to be PRE-PAID in full and I will deliver the trailer to you with the Title, free and clear when I drop it off.

This trailer will require TWO things of the new owner.

#1. The deep cycle batteries need to be replaced. The OEM batteries are poor and badly need to be upgraded. They work, but do not hold a strong deep charge sufficient to power the furnace through the night in cold temps.

#2. Mirage sent us a new Thermostat for the rear of the trailer. This needs to be installed and the Thermostat by-pass needs to be unwired in the Furnance. This should be about 15 minutes total work and Mirage will walk the new ower through the process.

img460.jpg img461.jpg

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
f97a069c58a9cdb37b4cf483dc5c1a50.jpg

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
awesome trailer. :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap
I would never would have built the door on the passenger side tho. you have to walk around the truck or trailer to get in it from the drivers side. and the driver is the one getting in it the most.

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
awesome trailer. :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap
I would never would have built the door on the passenger side tho. you have to walk around the truck or trailer to get in it from the drivers side. and the driver is the one getting in it the most.

You know, I used to think that too , BUT , after having a Cargo-Mate last year with the door on the passenger side, I discovered it's a lot safer! We have a Sno-Park where you park on the road and there are several azzhats every time that don't slow down much when they go by you and if someone took a mis-step coming out of the trailer it would be over. It's just a lot quieter on the passenger side!

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
When we have to park on the road the trailer is too tight to the bank for it to open. And fueling sucks as the truck fuels from the driver side

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Don...All covered in the write up he posted the link for above. :face-icon-small-hap

On the build sheet? I read the $6214 for the highmark package but no details for the $7080 "custom options" Unless its in the extreme and highmark "packages"

Going thru the past posting link describing this "project trailer" ... just finding it hard to calculate $7080 in more upgrades ... Some USB wiring, better battery storage, hooks to hang things, a plate to keep snow out the ramp hinge.

What do you see?

Last edited:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
On the build sheet? I read the $6214 for the highmark package but no details for the $7080 "custom options" Unless its in the extreme and highmark "packages"

Going thru the past posting link describing this "project trailer" ... just finding it hard to calculate $7080 in more upgrades ... Some USB wiring, better battery storage, hooks to hang things, a plate to keep snow out the ramp hinge.

What do you see?

I was mentioning the link posted for the multi page build 'article' Christopher posted up through the last season.
All the options are listed and shown there.

Premium Features