• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah lost and found

Jan 19, 2013
Bluffdale
GoPro-Found

I was able to contact the gentleman that found my GoPro, Gabriel, the owner of Mirror Lake Diner. The story goes like this; Gabriel was up Mill Hollow cross country skiing with his trusty dog. About a mile up the trail his dog located my GoPro in the powder off the side of the trail and his dog picked it up. SNOWMIKE and his snowmobiling partners helped Gabriel get his car out of the snow and on his way. Gabriel told SNOWMIKE about the GoPro, which in turn told me. :)

Thanks to everyone who helped me locate my prized camera :camera: and I would encourage anyone to stop in a try The Mirror Lake Diner for breakfast, it's delicious.

Last edited:

BeeDoo

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
UT
Rotopax Gas Can --- lost

Lost a red Ritopax gas can somewhere near Mill Hollow trail/turnoff or on Highway 35.
Lost Saturday 12/28 sometime in the afternoon.

Please contact me here or at 810-625-3751 (area code is 810).

Thanks,
Steve

D
Jan 27, 2010
Layton
FOUND BAGS

Found 12/27/2013 Monte Cristo. Black bags, style that drapes over the gas tank with a hole for the gas cap. I left the bag hanging on a stake at the top of the hill by the hwy where the power lines cross, past Dry Bread Pond and Hollow.

S
Oct 31, 2008
ut
bag and helmet found on Monte road

I picked up a helmet and back pack approx. 1 mile from the monte parking lot Sunday 1-12-14. contact me if it is yours and you can identify the stuff.

C
Apr 12, 2009
Lehi, UT
helmet at lake creek in heber

My helmet was left on the snowbank at the lake creek parking lot just past the timberlakes subdivision in heber sat. 2/15. Helmet is a matte black fly helmet with oakley goggles on it at the time. Also has matte grey highlights. Placed on the south bank of the parking lot... would be great if someone grabbed it went back and it was gone.

Cole

I
May 3, 2012
Lost my GoPro 3++

Lost my Silver GoPro3++ snowmobiling today up Wolf Creek area. It has the name KyleysGoPro. It fell off on the road between Knoblits parking lot and the turn off. If anyone found this, I would appreciate it if you let me know. This was a gift from my wife for Christmas. Thanks

R

RMKED

Jan 31, 2010
Woods Cross, Utah
www.ksl.com
It's a long shot...

But I lost the cover for my 02 Edge on Christmas Eve, somewhere between Monte and Pineview. I hardly ever use the sled and just noticed it was missing the other day after searching my garage, and my buddies garage.
Its a factory cover and in great condition. A little sun faded is all. Would love to get it back!

Update - Found it (In the garage).

Last edited:
S
Jan 2, 2015
Pair of skis found along Mirror Lake Highway

Pair of skis found along Mirror Lake Highway

They had obviously bounced off of someone's sled. Reply here and I'll get in touch if you are or know the person.

They were lost the week of 4/25 I believe.

B
Jan 23, 2008
Lost Contour helmet camera

I was sledding at Fairview on Monday (Feb 20, 2017) and lost my Contour helmet camera. If you happen to find one, please let me know. Much appreciated.

S

Snow Junkie

Mar 9, 2009
Lost my GoPro Session 5 at Monte Cristo

Sadly my gopro session 5 fell off while we were riding up Monte Cristo yesterday (3/27). I am really hoping that a honest Snowester finds it! If you find or have found a gopro session 5 (small black cube) please let me know. I will happily provide enough details about the contents to ensure its mine.

Thanks Happy Hunting. :)

Premium Features