• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best skis for The 200’s

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Stock

I left my scoot with the stock skis. I think they work just great. Others will argue for a larger ski for more float. I will argue back that the bigger ski with more float just makes it harder for the kids to learn how to sidehill and powder turn on it. So then it seems to just become an issue of what your personal priorities are.

I'm still yet to see any videos of any kids out there with aftermarket skis rallying the heck out of them any better than my kid with the stock skis, so for now, I'm unconvinced that it would be worth spending a dime on.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
I left my scoot with the stock skis. I think they work just great. Others will argue for a larger ski for more float. I will argue back that the bigger ski with more float just makes it harder for the kids to learn how to sidehill and powder turn on it. So then it seems to just become an issue of what your personal priorities are.

I'm still yet to see any videos of any kids out there with aftermarket skis rallying the heck out of them any better than my kid with the stock skis, so for now, I'm unconvinced that it would be worth spending a dime on.

We put a set of stock M-series skis on ours. Maybe helps a little with float, didn't seem to hurt anything.

However, we had them sitting on the shelf, it took 10 minutes and no money to try. I wouldn't spend money on it. The stock ones seemed fine. They're a great improvement over the older 120 skis.

Premium Features