• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lodging/Sled rental information

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
Choices to stay !

When asked I refer customers/friends to VRBO [vacation rental by owners] try for anywhere in the world , lots of good places for snowmobilers in the Snowies .

farmboy84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Prague, MN
Are there any cabin rentals in Ryan Park, WY? We have stayed at Ten Mile Inn several times and usually gas up at Rendezous Lodge and see all these little cabins. Are they all full time residents? VRBO doesn't show anything in that area, but it would be awesome to have get a private cabin there.

U
Nov 20, 2011
northern big horns, we have stayed at bear lodge in the past and also hotels in Sheridan. Was less than pleased with bear lodge resort. Considering staying in Sheridan again this year. Anyone know of any good vacation rentals for a group of 10+ guys. Thanks

snowho96

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2009
ia
New owners at arrowhead seem to be agressive to improve the stay up there. might be worth a try.

K
Jan 5, 2018
Cora, WY
Lodging, food, drink, and fuel in the Upper Green.

Kendall Valley Lodge 30 miles north of Pinedale, WY has cabins for rent, a full restaurant serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday, and a full bar. We have a large parking lot big enough for the most impressive trailers and have premium fuel available as well. Give us a call at 307-367-2223 or find us on Facebook.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Albany - new owners?

I heard Albany has new owners, excited to hear their plans for the place.

dboe03

Lifetime Membership
Mar 31, 2014
Fargo, ND
Trying to find a decent place to stay in the Big Horns and not sure if anyone has some updated information. I've never been there and don't know of anyone that has gone. We have gone out to IP/W Yellowstone but looking for something that is a quicker drive for us. So far what I've come across is Arrowhead Lodge has the place to be, and the Bear Lodge is just blasted on reviews for being a little "rustic"... any gems we should look at?

stahlecker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2010
Western NE
We’ve always stayed at Elk View Inn. More hotel style than the other two. They were just updating and remodeling the rooms when we were there last February.

t300

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2009
Manitoba
Can’t remember if we stayed at elk or arrow the last time but hotel rooms did not have mini fridge or even coffee maker. Was pretty disappointed. I’d check to see what they have now so you don’t get caught without them (when you just expected it like we did)

pinned2win

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
Hey Guys, we bought the 2 Dog chalet and completely overhauled it. 10 minutes from Green Rock parking at the base of the Snowies. We added truck/trailer parking and electric 110/220 plug ins. The house has 6 bedrooms & 5 baths. Hot tub / billiards / game room. Perfect place to base if you wanna ride the Snowies in the winter or summer.
1 cover.jpg3 master bed.jpg8 hot tub.jpg8 pool.jpg

pinned2win

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
TTT 2 Dog is about 1/2 rented for the 2024 season. Jump on it while there are good weekends!

Premium Features