• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 rev 800 tach and speedo drops out at low rpms no miles and oil and temp light on h

walker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Started last ride it seem to sputter a little also. At low rpm no tach no speedo or miles, any body have any ideas?

L
Jan 22, 2008
Gallatin Gateway Mt
March issue of Snow Goer page 15. Could be a relay just above the air box or just need reseting my 05 is doing funny things too the last ride out.
If you cant find this let me know i will give you the info.;)

walker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
I don't have this info if you have it would be helpfull thanks

I will pm you also

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Mine might be doing the same thing... Mine is idling down and when it gets low enough, yeah it looses guages -just like when it starts up and needs to wait until it gets up in RPMs before all the guages come on. Mine is definintely and idle speed change though and I can't pinpoint when or why it's doing it. No pattern that I can find as yet. Started about a month ago and has done it every other ride or so once or twice while I'm out riding. No bog at all when I get on it or anything and I cleaned the carbs and looked for gunk or a needle bouncing around...

Premium Features