• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

VP Collection Fees???

C
Oct 6, 2008
We may be there as well what time you goin up? We will have a black avalanche and either an enclosed or an open 2 place depending on conditions

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Does anyone know when they stop collecting? I think a ride Saturday is in order! :D

Not being a smart arse, but $6 is totally worth the snow conditions up there right now. Another foot has fallen in the last 24 hours.

But to answer your question, I didn't see anyone checking passes/collecting money on Tuesday. I did see FS up there loading their sleds onto a trailer. Not sure if that means they are done for the year or not.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Not being a smart arse, but $6 is totally worth the snow conditions up there right now. Another foot has fallen in the last 24 hours.

But to answer your question, I didn't see anyone checking passes/collecting money on Tuesday. I did see FS up there loading their sleds onto a trailer. Not sure if that means they are done for the year or not.

No kidding. Snow was terrific yesterday.

I got stopped by the guy plowing the lot, asked if I had gotten a pass. Told him I had a season ticket, he didn't even bother looking and told me to have a great day.

They stop charging people 30 April.

H
Mar 8, 2008
Fort Collins
Hey everyone, go ride with PJ ^^ at the ears, it's going to be sick and wicked deep!

But seriously, anyone riding VP on Friday March 27th? Weathers looking pretty good!

Last edited:

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Hey everyone, go ride with PJ ^^ at the ears, it's going to be sick and wicked deep!

But seriously, anyone riding VP on Friday March 26? Weathers looking pretty good!

Naw, I was up yesterday. Not as deep as one would think. I'd be seriously thinking of headed to the South or VP!:beer;:beer;:beer;

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
I wouldn't worry about anything getting all tracked up. Probably won't get more than a mile from the lot and stuck sleds will dot the landscape. lol Gotta love CO in the spring. Just when we were about dead, bam!!

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
Yep! Snow is awesome at VP and in SOCO! Everybody from the Front Range should go there!

I think PJ is trying to keep everyone out of his playground;);):eek:

In all honesty V/P has been really good but lots of folks and trailers(If you know where you going you can avoid the crowds;))
My advice..... get there early if you want to have a parking spot.
Can you say Cluster f**k in the lot,today at 10.30 people were parking on both sides.

Get there early or try Climax up 91, 15 miles or so south of Copper Mt(towards Leadville 2 miles past the top of pass)No groomed trails but....
Pete

Premium Features