• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

greenies at it Again North Cascade NP now

randyman

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Western Washington
Greenies are winning

I just became aware of this proposal last night. Am still trying to figure out which areas would be affected if this were to happen. Looks like Hwy. 20 would be closed for sure although the hikers who like to take their dogs with them complained enough to get Mazama to Wa. Pass excluded from this proposal. amazing. As far as our little area east of Glacier I am still trying to figure out what the boundaries would be. But with Canyon creek rd. closed and the Forest service not planning on fixing it this year snowmobiling is starting to look pretty bleak for us up north in Whatcom county anyway. For anyone interested Maria Cantwell needs letters and emails from everyone stating our displeasure with this proposal to expand North Cascades National park. Randy.........

D

DOO DAWG

Dec 9, 2007
Arlington Wa. USA
If anyone submitted comments during comment period.....

If you can get the groups you spoke of earlier in the thread to file appeals, now would be a good time to get them engaged. My understanding is that only those that wrote comments during the comment period will be allowed to file appeals. Hopefully many wrote their communications so they can now file their valid appeals.

Thanks.

Premium Features