• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is it worth the extra money to go from the 600 HO to the 600 SDI?

Lococoin

Lifetime Membership
I have found two sleds, both with low miles on them. One is a 2004 summit 600 with 4XX miles for 3700 OBO and the other is a 2007 Summit 600 SDI with 3XX miles on it for 5500 firm.

I was wondering if it is worth spending the extra money to get the newer sled because it has the SDI?

How many miles do you get out of these engines anyway?

Thanks

captain x

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
lewiston, idaho
do you realize you are getting more than just the SDI?.....pilot skis.....better running boards....better track...lighter sled.....ect?

did you mean 400 & 300 miles?....i have an '06 with 1900+/-.....i have seen these sleds advertised on ebay (eastern sleds)......with 3,4,5,6000 miles on them

is that canadian dollars?....if i was in the market for another 600 i would jump on the '07

also....you can go to brp web sight....look at past models and compare them

good luck

Lococoin

Lifetime Membership
do you realize you are getting more than just the SDI?.....pilot skis.....better running boards....better track...lighter sled.....ect?

did you mean 400 & 300 miles?....i have an '06 with 1900+/-.....i have seen these sleds advertised on ebay (eastern sleds)......with 3,4,5,6000 miles on them

is that canadian dollars?....if i was in the market for another 600 i would jump on the '07

also....you can go to brp web sight....look at past models and compare them

good luck

I dont keep up on the changes on anything but yamaha so thanks for the insight.

The 07 with 312 miles for 5500 is in american dollars, i wish i could find something like that locally for that price but no luck. The price seems decent compared to others i have found, i have found one cheaper in washington but the extra drive would offset the difference. I have found some with higher mileage(2000-3000 miles for a bit under 5000.

Premium Features