• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CPC Turbo M8

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
That is a very pretty sled, but i am confused about which company did all the mods?

I don't see any type of logo anywhere...strange.

Thats funny!

What happens when a person buys one or two mod items and then a year later the guys friends say "hey who made that bracket there Bob?" or some guy is walking past a bad @ss turbo sled and wants to know who made it with out finding the owner and asking him " hey who made that?".

Well, Having a name or a logo on that bracket comes in real handy! No question about it, that was made or done by CPC. Gee! thats cool I'm going to look up CPC!

But when you have 10 items on a sled that have a logo on each of them it looks like CPC couldnt find another place to put a logo.

Last edited:
D

Dabull

Nov 26, 2007
utah
careful jason i think your getting under tims skin,the man is either on snowest or hanging out at dales...freak went to a cat.....never thought id see the day,i guess everybody said that about me when i jumped to poo.....

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Very nice build CPC, just curious as to what the square cut out window on the top tunnel tail is for? Install ease, extra heat exchanger cooling?
and it should come with scratchers for $20,000;)
Should patent the graphics, nice clean lazer effect to go with the rail cut outs!

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
thanks.not sure if i like the idea of the charge tube going under the exhaust like that.

a little charge tube underpass is a good trade to get the CPC cold air intake. I plan on putting some heat sheilding there also. If you look at the other kits on the market breathe through the shock tower which we all know will be full of warm engine air especially when boondocking. The CPC cold air intake has I beleive 6 points of entry for cold air.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
We also tested that intake last year on a M8T and it was good for an extra 400 RPM on the same sled, same hill, with the same rider. We did several runs to see if there was any difference and we came to the conclusion that a: there was plenty of air on Dale's intake and b: the sled actually ran better through the intake versus under the hood style intake.

B
Took my M8T out this afternoon for the first ride of the season. I have been riding M8 with an aerocharger for the last 2 years and converted over to Cutler's auto kit this fall. I can't believe how fast this is compared to my aero. Cutler has definitely done his homework and has come out with a kit that is spot on. I set the boost at 12lbs and am running 100% race fuel. The amazing thing was that it didn't miss a beat all afternoon. I boondocked, raced down the road, hillclimbed and the thing didn't spit, sputter, bog or flinch. It pulls very hard. Nice work Dale! I would recommend this kit to anyone who is looking for a complete system that is dialed in and ready to ride. Can't wait to ride again. It's gonna be an awesome year!

B

b1dodge

Nov 26, 2007
utah
www.youtube.com
Took my M8T out this afternoon for the first ride of the season. I have been riding M8 with an aerocharger for the last 2 years and converted over to Cutler's auto kit this fall. I can't believe how fast this is compared to my aero. Cutler has definitely done his homework and has come out with a kit that is spot on. I set the boost at 12lbs and am running 100% race fuel. The amazing thing was that it didn't miss a beat all afternoon. I boondocked, raced down the road, hillclimbed and the thing didn't spit, sputter, bog or flinch. It pulls very hard. Nice work Dale! I would recommend this kit to anyone who is looking for a complete system that is dialed in and ready to ride. Can't wait to ride again. It's gonna be an awesome year!

so im guessing you dont need my settings now??? thats awesome you can bolt that kit on and go!! i believe this is the best pump gas kit out there but looks like the race setup aint bad either. i do have those settings if you need. you going thur. with the turbo brigade??? see you there!

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
blackcat I agree with you 100%, I just got mine done yester and took it for a few rips in the field by my house. Can I ask you since I dont have a gauge yet, did the latest settings for fuel work or did you have to mess with them at all? Seemed like they were pretty spot on but I just wanted to check. also what motor octane fuel did you run. thx

B
Freak - I am running the recommended settings that came with the kit, haven't had to touch them. I am running tracktek race fuel from Rhinehart oil, which I believe it 111 octane. They list it as 114, but I think the real world octane is around 110-111. I think the fuel is safe up to 12lbs of boost, which is where I am at. Heading out again on Thursday and hope to get on some more hills and really put it through its paces.

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
tt111 is true 106 motor octane. I went up today and all the settings worked well other than the midrange needed to be richened up quite a bit. Had a issue with the attitude plugs werent completely connected ( i guess they have to be pushed in really hard) but other than that it ran great all day. I ran 9-10lbs on 50% tt111 and 50% 100oct(true 95 oct) pump gas. Ran great, very happy with it.

Last edited:
Premium Features