• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CPC Turbo M8

bopper

Premium Member
Apr 28, 2008
elkford,bc
where did u get those ski protectors? i am very interested in something like those for when drivin the sled in the garage and what not

R
Dec 3, 2007
I talked with Dale for a bit at the show, this sled is definitley one of the coolest looking sleds I've seen for the new season.

Good work Jay and Dale

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
Could U pleeeeze remove this thread. My wife is getting mad at me. I keep saying I want that, I want that, I want that, I'm going to get that ok hunny?

A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
Super sweet ride...I'll be in Cooke on Dec 26,27 please bring that sled and let me take her for a ride:D:beer;

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Cutler makes their own kit?

Ummm... Yes they do! Very nice job Dale! Show some pics of under the hood to illustrate where he is getting his fresh air. Very impressive cold air intake. With the garret under there, it should be a hit. I like how he clocked the turbo to use the stock exhaust port and his intake as well.

Last edited:
H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
is an intercooler not an option with his kits?

I need to swing by the CPC shop next week and take a closer look at his intake (i understand it draws outside air), not sure if it has a flex hose to fasten up to what i already have?

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
I think you would have to clock your turbo, but you could do it pretty easy. I was actually thinking of doing it to that sled and I'm pretty sure Dale said he had the stuff to do it. Just takes coinage!:D

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
So im guessing i would need to clock the turbo 180, fab up the: intercooler pipe, engine exhaust, and route the turbo exhaust to the front??....sounds like a ton of work:(....think ill fab up something myself or leav it "as is".....im sure it runs fine already:cool:

Premium Features