• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Real Threat of Contaminants to Our Forests

R
Nov 26, 2007
Prince George, B.C.
So much for the "green cars". The energy has to come from somewhere. Wheather you burn it in you car or at the coal fired electricity factory it's still fosile fuel! Fugen grenola munchers!

Edit: If I read this wrong it is 'cause I'm drunk and reading forums and didn't really read the story. Flame retartant, pine cone deflecting Ski Doo XP suit on!

Last edited:

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
It also shows the importance of the world taking action, not just a small group of people.

J

jim

Nov 26, 2007
Boise
I agree...if the groups would spend some time taking care of the real problems, we'd be much better off as a planet. Problem is, they go after the money issues...and fighting snowmobilers and the FS is good money!

Interesting fact...I consulted for a "green" corporation and the employees had "save the earth" all over the place in their cubes and offices. Ironically, they were coffee based and the coffee plantations down south regularly plow down rain forests to make room for coffee growing. Outta site, outta mind!

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Interesting fact...I consulted for a "green" corporation and the employees had "save the earth" all over the place in their cubes and offices. Ironically, they were coffee based and the coffee plantations down south regularly plow down rain forests to make room for coffee growing. Outta site, outta mind!

Did you tell them that? Would be interesting if they put there money where there mouth is.

J

jim

Nov 26, 2007
Boise
Did you tell them that? Would be interesting if they put there money where there mouth is.

You ever try to argue with a liberal? LOL Their "feel good" "at-ease" mindset is that they are doing "fair trade" and giving locals money. That way the locals can buy snowmobiles and kill the earth. JK...LOL I think I'm pretty funny right now.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
You ever try to argue with a liberal? LOL Their "feel good" "at-ease" mindset is that they are doing "fair trade" and giving locals money. That way the locals can buy snowmobiles and kill the earth. JK...LOL I think I'm pretty funny right now.

Not argue, just maybe they didn't realize it. Hard to change if they never know.

Premium Features