• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hello from Interior Alaska

This is Brian from AK. On a 2013 Pro RMK 800 163" (orange madness) this year lovin it so far. Fellow riders blaming me for low snow year so far because I bought new sled. My first brand new one. There is no realistic way to justify it lol but wife said ok. Previously owned Polaris Gen II RMK 550 fan, Ski Doo Skandic Sport, Ski Doo Tundra II and a couple of Artic Cats. Enjoy riding in Alaska Range, working on and setting up sleds. Started riding 10 years ago been addicted ever since. Really appreciate everones input on the forums, great info. Look foward to posting. Thanks!

A

akrevrider

Jan 15, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
Welcome b Snowest

Mountain Ride AK,

Welcome to the Snowest & to the forums. The Pro is an awesome sled; it's covered in great detail in the Polaris forum. I'ver had mine out a couple of times this season and am really happy with it's performance.

evandaigneault

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2008
Portland,OR
This is Brian from AK. On a 2013 Pro RMK 800 163" (orange madness) this year lovin it so far. Fellow riders blaming me for low snow year so far because I bought new sled. My first brand new one. There is no realistic way to justify it lol but wife said ok. Previously owned Polaris Gen II RMK 550 fan, Ski Doo Skandic Sport, Ski Doo Tundra II and a couple of Artic Cats. Enjoy riding in Alaska Range, working on and setting up sleds. Started riding 10 years ago been addicted ever since. Really appreciate everones input on the forums, great info. Look foward to posting. Thanks!

Enjoy! I used to live in Fairbanks, and Valdez most recently up until this past summer. Summit finally has good snow from what I've seen.

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Welcome Brian,
Check out the Alaska section on Snowest. Great people there and some phenomenal riders that don't get the media coverage as people in lower 48. I loved every minute up there for 12 years. Man I miss it!

Thanks

Going to head to summit soon. Yea there are some really good riders in our group and definately some extreme conditions to test your sled out in. I found about 4' to ride in so far, had good base. Waiting on bottomless powder. Snowmachining really helps get you through the winter here. Gaining daylight now. Wish good snow to all.

Premium Features